PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children have been attending St. Greg's for 7 years. During our time here, my family and I have enjoyed all that St. Greg's has to offer. The sports program is small compared to some schools; however, my children have ALWAYS enjoyed the teams they have played with. The academics of the school are amazing. The teachers and staff work hard to get to know each child as an individual and as a learner. This helps them best meet the needs of all the students regardless of their learning style, needs and abilities. Everyone at St. Greg's works together as a team to serve as the students and to make sure the children grow in all areas - socially, emotionally and spiritually.

St. Gregory is truly a great school. The teachers are awesome! They not only care about your child's education but also about their development as a whole person. They truly love the students. Every child is taught at their developmental level. My daughter gets pulled from class so that she can be challenged with an advanced reading program. Other students receive reading support if needed. There is also a feeling of fun in the building. Accomplishments are celebrated and learning is exciting!

I love St. Greg's. My children have been coming to this school since 2009. I now have 3 children that come here and I could not imagine have my children go to any other school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I am so amazed how advanced our classrooms are with academics and technology. It is a wonderful community for the kids and parents to be in.

St. Greg's has been a wonderful school for our family. My children have grown so much in the past few years we've been here. We love the teachers they have had. St. Greg's really feels like a home. We've made many friends here and there is a real sense of community.

I can't even begin to express my appreciation to the teachersa and staff at St. Gregs. My two oldest children have graduated from St. Gregs and now are in High School. The values, leadership, and study habits that they were taught throughout grade school have carried on into High School. I have 2 more children attending St. Gregs now. The "Buddy Program" is amazing. My children talk about all the things they do with thier "Big Buddies". St. Gregs is our second family. I know that I will never leave, and will continue to promote them long after my children have graduated.

Our family's relationship with St. Greg's began last year when my eldest daughter began K4. Even though we live in a high ranked school district, we couldn't be happier with St. Greg's. We now live father away, but would prefer to do the commute than have our daughter attend elsewhere. St. Greg's has taught our daughter so much. She even knows more Spanish than I could ever know, and continues to surprise me with her knowledge of things. The teachers are wonderful, and I love how the principal is outside every morning waving at students and parents while assisting the children in the crosswalks. Boo-bash is a fun yearly event the kids love. Too many schools lack in social things like that which are important to the kids. Our other daughter will start K4 next year-can't wait!

I'm an alum of St. Greg's currently in high school. I personally think St. Greg's was a great school. They have great academics, of which I still use today. The teachers are really great and they do really reach out to the students to the best of their abilities. They tend to now be fully aware of every conflict going on between students, but that's normal. Only thing I would have changed is that they would have educated me more about other religions, so I was a little more informed in high school of what other people may or may not believe. Also 7th and 8th graders have very short time to eat/socialize, I found it difficult to get through the day with only a ten minute break in between at that age, but overall I came into high school very prepared. I would highly recommend it.

I am a proud St. Greg's parent. My 2 children have attended the school since K4/K5. They are now in the 1st and 6th grades. There is a long tradtion of quality academic performance in this school which have been acknowledged with awards for their outstanding acheivement. I have found the faculty members to be attentive, communicative, compassionate and respectful towards both students and parents. The teachers have high academic expectations and high expectations for the students personal behaviors as well. Discipline procedures are well defined and the children are always well supervised. Disrespectful behavior, bullying, racism or any other form of harassment is not tolerated. Any parent who has spent time observing in a classroom, the lunchroom or on the playground would be able to attest to the high regard for discipline standards. This school provides students with a well rounded educational experience.

Last modified St. Gregory the Great School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.