Milwaukee, WI

Posted February 20, 2014
St. Joan Antida High School has made a complete turn-around and is truly empowering young women to take the world by storm. There is a new International Baccalaureate Curriculum. Art and Music have been restored to the curriculum. There is a complete compliment on Engineering classes. Students who graduate from St. Joan Antida High School and get in to MSOE are accepted for the cost of the high school tuition. This is more than $25,000 off of MSOE's tuition. The school has corrected its attendance and discipline problems and students who are disorderly are dealt with in a swift and appropriate manner. Teachers are supported to take risks and students are pushed to work beyond what they believe they can do. A new academic intervention program has also been put into place that is designed to bring students to math proficiency in four years. Last year 20 girls went from being 4th and 5th grade math proficient to being ready for Algebra in this program. SJA is in a rebirth and it is exciting to be part of this transformation. Come see us for yourself!!! Call us at 414-272-8423 to schedule a tour! I know our admissions people would love to take your call!

St. Joan Antida High School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
It's a good school but there are.....distractions. Some of the girls are very rough around the edges but as long as you stick with the right crowd you'll be fine. My junior year I transferred to another school and I hated it, after that I realized how much I actually appreciate this school. The uniforms are sort of expensive and they don't really accommodate the school bus for every student in the afternoon. At this school I can focus on my academics and excel .

Posted September 23, 2012
SJA is the premier Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Engineering focused all-female High School in Milwaukee. SJA is also starting the process to become an International Baccalaureate accredited high school (IB). SJA will offer the IB Career Certificate in Engineering and currently offers college credits for student in the 11th and 12th grades.

Posted October 27, 2011
I had an outstanding high school experience at this school. Allowed me to focus on STEM classes.

St. Joan Antida High School 1

Posted August 21, 2011
The worst school you could ever send your child to. I was a freshman there in the 2010-2011 school year, and it was the worst school experience ever. The kids were always misbehaving and the teachers barely did anything about it. There was bad language, smoking, rule breaking, fights all the time, disrespect, condoms filled with lotion, spilled baby oil on the stair case, food fights. It was truly the worst. I had one teacher who always had a attitude with students, and was really careless with her teaching. The lunches are terrible, but edible. Barely strict dress code. Low academic standards. If you went to a private grade school before, this is a step down in academics. It's so low I barely learned anything new. And let me tell you it was dirty in that school! it's like they never clean. They let anyone in that school. Mostly Free Choice kids. I wouldn't recommend enrolling your daughter there ever.

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted June 07, 2009
Wonderful place to have your daughter experience high school. I am very happy with everything my daughter got out of SJA.

Posted July 27, 2008
i love love love this school. Coming to sja is the best choice i could've ever made. I've made so many different kind of friends, it's amazing. I would never leave it's just so comfortable and you can wear any color polo and any black bottoms it's not that much of a dress code! this is asia stone by the way!! class of 2010!!!

Posted May 16, 2008
This is a wonderful school. My daughter has thrived at St Joan's. Love the ethnic and religious diversity.

St. Joan Antida High School 1

Posted April 28, 2008

St. Joan Antida High School
1341 N Cass St, Milwaukee, WI  53202
Last modified St. Joan Antida High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Joan Antida High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top