PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

really good school my kid have learn a lot but it needs a playground for the kids and I love the way the teachers help your child behavior..

I am a second grader student. I'm so happy to be part of this wonderful school. My school it is a really good school, I give them five stars. I'm hoping that my school win the money because they are going to use it for my education.

St. Josaphat Parish School is one of the most prestiges schools in the South Side of Milwaukee. My niece graduated last year with a great grade score. Now my daughter is getting a great academc score because the teachers from this school are well prepared to teach the students. The principal, teachers and parents work together tower the only one goal which it is the children's education. I'm glad the my sister recommend me this wonderful school.

I drive every day 30 minutes to drop-off my daughter to this school because all the staffs work excellent. I like how they teach the children and how they work as a community.

The best catholic school in the south side of Milwaukee. Two of my kids graduate from St. Josaphat and my third child is on seven grade. My family found everything we look for in this school, a group of teacher that love teach,help and guide our children's to reach their goals and more. A principal and staff that care about our families needs. And our children's learn to be a better persons, because they know God is in their lives every single moment. God bless to all families in St. Josaphat and all families to come.

St. Josaphat Paris School is a great, beautiful and discipline school, that focus in education as well in religion, community and respect, all the staff is very friendly and well knowledge. They have a great Spanish and music program. The principal truly care about the school it shows everyday, she focus in building strong individuals that show respect, education is very important in this school, they have programs to help students with difficulties and they always happy to help parents or students. The teachers are great they treat and teach the children respect, they well knowledge in math and reading, they have great field trips and they always happy to help or answer any parent concern. The school keeps clean at all the times and they always try to involve the parents in their children education. The quality and leadership in this school is great they truly make they students feel love and special.

We believe the goal of our beautiful Catholic School is to assist parents/guardians in preparing the next generation of practicing Catholics who are well educated in the Catholic faith and capable of leadership in creating a just and Gospel-centered society.

I cannot say enough positive things about the teachers, community, students and parents of St. Josaphat. The staff truly works as a team to make sure that each student gets what they need to be a successful student. Students are comfortable with the staff in seeking help or giving ideas. Parents are supportive of the teachers and take an interest in their child's learning. The school is a safe environment for students to learn and grow.

It is a great school with a lot of wonderful teachers and staff that strive to do the best they can to help your child learn and excel in school. Although it is a wonderful school, something that could be improved would have to be the size of the school. It is a little small, but has a major impact on its students.

I really like that the school takes the time to know the families that attend. You feel like everyone knows who you are. The staff is friendly and tried to keep all students in line if things aren't going good. They help the children be the best they can be.

Last modified St. Josaphat Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8