Posted August 15, 2013
Not only have I been an employee of Our Lady Queen of Peace for the past 7 years, but I am also a graduate. I have to say things have changed a bit since I graduated, but all in a positive way. We have started adding SmartBoards to every classroom and am over half way to completion. We have extra help/work not only for students who are struggling, but for students who excel. We have goals in both reading and math that the students must meet throughout the year and the teachers find creative ways to make sure their students meet and/or exceed this goal. All and all OLQP is a wonderful school that is moving forward in the right direction and I would highly recommend it to any family who is looking for a school to send their children to.

Posted June 12, 2011
A FIVE STAR school of my choice!! Top of the Line for: School Spirit; Teacher-Student relationship; Rooted in Christian ethics; Welcoming/Hospitable environment MY KIND OF SCHOOL!!

Posted June 03, 2010
I am a graduate of OLQP as is my daughter. She graduated with First Honors and went on to St. Thomas More High School where she also is making High Honors. She was given the foundation to build on to continue her education. I want to thank the teachers and staff for the excellent job they have done and continue to do!

Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School 0

Posted July 12, 2009
O.L.Q.P is a Wonderful school! I did my field work there to become a teacher and all of the staff was so very supportive and full of good information and ideas. The children were great, well-behaved and it was a family atmosphere, where everyone helped one another. The teachers are very creative and want and expect the children to do well. They really care abou the kids.

Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School 0

Posted May 26, 2009
Terrible private school, there are parent clicks teacher clicks and principle 'favorites.' no commuication between principle and parents or teachers. swearing fighting goes on allthe time.

Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School 4

Posted November 09, 2008

Posted April 28, 2008
All three of my children OLQP, as I did. My children all graduated from St. Thomas More High School. They have all become good, kind, loving and productive human persons. They got their start at OLQP which helped me to instill the values and morales which were reinforced at home. I could not have done it without their help. Great job!

Posted December 13, 2007

Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School
2733 West Euclid Avenue, Milwaukee, WI  53215
Last modified Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.