PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted November 27, 2015
They teach to respect one another and their traditions by talking about their beginnings and history

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 27, 2015
Through out the year they work on different activities to help a variety of entities like American Heart Association, Children's hospital, and more.

Posted November 27, 2015
There is a safe environment for the kids and is very welcoming. The teachers donate their lunch, before and afterschool time to help the students with extra support with there homework. It's a great learning environment!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 27, 2015
Mrs Herro thank you for always been there for our children, for your support and help to the parents and for everything you do to make everyone welcomed and worthed. You are an amazing secretary. Thank you!

Posted August 15, 2013
Not only have I been an employee of Our Lady Queen of Peace for the past 7 years, but I am also a graduate. I have to say things have changed a bit since I graduated, but all in a positive way. We have started adding SmartBoards to every classroom and am over half way to completion. We have extra help/work not only for students who are struggling, but for students who excel. We have goals in both reading and math that the students must meet throughout the year and the teachers find creative ways to make sure their students meet and/or exceed this goal. All and all OLQP is a wonderful school that is moving forward in the right direction and I would highly recommend it to any family who is looking for a school to send their children to.

Posted June 12, 2011
A FIVE STAR school of my choice!! Top of the Line for: School Spirit; Teacher-Student relationship; Rooted in Christian ethics; Welcoming/Hospitable environment MY KIND OF SCHOOL!!

Posted June 03, 2010
I am a graduate of OLQP as is my daughter. She graduated with First Honors and went on to St. Thomas More High School where she also is making High Honors. She was given the foundation to build on to continue her education. I want to thank the teachers and staff for the excellent job they have done and continue to do!

Posted July 12, 2009
O.L.Q.P is a Wonderful school! I did my field work there to become a teacher and all of the staff was so very supportive and full of good information and ideas. The children were great, well-behaved and it was a family atmosphere, where everyone helped one another. The teachers are very creative and want and expect the children to do well. They really care abou the kids.

Posted May 26, 2009
Terrible private school, there are parent clicks teacher clicks and principle 'favorites.' no commuication between principle and parents or teachers. swearing fighting goes on allthe time.

Posted April 28, 2008
All three of my children OLQP, as I did. My children all graduated from St. Thomas More High School. They have all become good, kind, loving and productive human persons. They got their start at OLQP which helped me to instill the values and morales which were reinforced at home. I could not have done it without their help. Great job!

2733 West Euclid Avenue, Milwaukee, WI  53215
Last modified Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.