Milwaukee, WI

Posted March 02, 2015
This is a great school with a wonderful way of accepting children from all backgrounds, cultures and religions. My children have really loved being here. I am glad to have them at a smaller school that is so diverse. They also get a broad range of classes including music, art and physical education in addition to the important basic skills. While it is a Catholic school, the learning promotes broader concepts than one specific religion to include children who are not Catholic.

St. Vincent Pallotti Catholic School 4

Posted February 26, 2015
I really enjoy working in the atmosphere. We truly strive to inspire and change lives.

Posted February 26, 2015
Great staff very professional kind and eager to teach. My children love it here and are looking forward to returning

Posted February 25, 2015
My son was having a very tough time in his large public middle school. At Saint Vincent Pallotti my son gets the attention he needs and isn't falling in with the wrong type of crowds. The teachers really care and the students are very good in their behavior.

Posted October 08, 2011
This school is outstanding in many ways. The teachers and staff work very hard to create a nurturing environment for my kids. The school's spiritual mission is woven into the fabric of everything they do, and as a result, I feel like my kids are really going to be a step ahead once they get to high school.

St. Vincent Pallotti Catholic School 3

Posted September 14, 2011
St Vincent Pallotti school has become a second home for my children. They feel accepted and loved by the principal and their teachers. I feel the level of education is both challenging and rewarding for my kids. I also am happy with the small class sizes. Absolutely recommend this school to others.

Posted April 11, 2010
This school is outstanding. The principal is hands on and teaching staff is top notch. As you walk through the doors you can feel the commitment not only to education but to living a good life and contributing positively to this world we live in. Keep it up!

Posted July 03, 2008
This is a wonderful school both academically and spiritually. Great people and a good fit for my family.

St. Vincent Pallotti Catholic School 1

Posted May 19, 2008
I feel as though this school is going in the wrong direction this year. Unfortunately we are undergoing many changes and they are not necessarily for the better. There has been a lot of chatter regarding the leadership quality. As far as the students are concerned many are confused, as well as the teachers. How are the children going to learn appropriately when they feel lost?

Posted May 02, 2007
A great school, updated building, and caring teachers.

201 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI  53213
Last modified St. Vincent Pallotti Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Vincent Pallotti Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top