Milwaukee, WI
Before care: Yes

Mount Calvary Lutheran School 5

Posted March 24, 2014
Mount Calvary Lutheran School is an excellent school by any measure. An outstanding principal and quality faculty set high standards for learning in a safe and nursing setting. The new school addition is first-rate. The school and church are mutually supportive.

Mount Calvary Lutheran School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
I love Mt Calvary because the children learn good values and have a high school graduation rate of about 85%

Mount Calvary Lutheran School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
My Grandaughter has gone here for two years and her sister is about to come in fall. This school and its teachers are the best. Having been a pre school teacher myself I know a great teacher when I see one and the teachers here are some of the best I have seen. So compassionate in what they do and they way they act to the children every day. Thank you for making there first school experience such a great one. It sets the stage for a lifetime and makes the most significate impression. I cant thank you all enough.

Mount Calvary Lutheran School 4

Posted July 05, 2005
Mt. Calvary has certainly helped my 3 children who attend. Each has different and specific needs. My daughter who was failing 2nd grade entered 3rd grade here. They have sat with her to determine the needs and what were the best teaching methods to reach her. She shows steady improvement and enjoys the school. I enjoy the methods and time the teachers take in getting to know you as an individual. The parent involvement has been good and I am always welcome into the classes. Questions or concerns that I have are usually answered right away until all is satisified. They offer some real quality teachers who really do care. My daughter receives special tutoring in subjects she struggles with and good teacher support. There is homework, accountability and dedication from the entire staff.

Mount Calvary Lutheran School
2862 N 53rd St, Milwaukee, WI  53210
Last modified Mount Calvary Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Calvary Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top