PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Atonement Lutheran School 4

Posted February 13, 2014
Well its my first year at atonement as an 8th grader, before I came to atonement my GPA was an 1.2377 now my GPA has went to a 2.9 atonement is a great school many teachers take away from their time ,and go out their way to make sure you get help and get what your learning thanks to all the blessed teachers at this school.:-)

Atonement Lutheran School 3

Posted September 19, 2013
My son has gone to Atonement Lutheran for two years now. I've seen enough to know that as far as his academics the teachers are great with teaching. However, as far as the teachers espically his 1st grade teacher Cook, I would never recommend any parent to allow her to teach their child. Ms Cook has very sneaky vendictive ways when it comes to interacting with children. It was my son's WORST year ever since he's been in school. This year I will say I LOVE his new teacher, HANDS DOWN and to have even more compliment she is the total opposite which has allowed my son and I as his parent to feel happy again. Thanks for reading.

Posted July 23, 2012
The teachers at Atonement are excellent. I've seen them go above and beyond for many children at the school. They regularly meet with students after school to give extra help and are very responsive to parent calls. I wouldn't send my children anyplace else!

Posted May 24, 2011
I CAN SAY ONE OE THE BEST SCHOOL IN MILWAUKEE.FOR MY FAMILY IT IS A SPECIAL BLESSING BY GOD.MY THREE SONS ARE, IN THIS SCHOOL.I WE ARE SO BLESSEDTO HAVE THIS SCHOOLAND CHURCH.

Atonement Lutheran School

Posted February 01, 2010
I would not recommend this school to anyone. Atonement Lutheran School claims to be a 'Christian' School but there actions show otherwise. They claim to be loving and caring about the students... but that is a facade.They nit pick about the smallest issues, when the teacher's job is to handle the situation and maintain her classroom. The school and staff is a place where I would not want my child or any other child I know. For my experience, they say one thing but do another.....I was completely disgusted with the school & staff!

Posted January 08, 2008
My son has been at Atonement since K4 and I would not have it any other way. The staff is friendly and the way that they take the time to help each and every student no matter what the need is awesome. I would recommend this school to anyone because of the staff, smaller class sizes and the lessons that they teach. Way to go Atonement!

Atonement Lutheran School
4224 W Ruby Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53209
Last modified Atonement Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.