St. John's Lutheran School 4

Posted May 24, 2013
St. John's Milwaukee is a great school. It's teachers are dedicated to helping students learn and achieve at their highest potential. Teachers strive to train the children spiritually, academically, physically, socially and emotionally. I would recommend this wonderful school.

Posted January 03, 2012
Wonderful school, with Excellent teachers, and a great music and arts program. I went there, and my class had about 12 kids so there was one on one time and my class was like a family.

St. John's Lutheran School 3

Posted December 06, 2010
I have been with this school for 4 years and the longer I've been there the less I like it. The teachers are not very friendly, or caring. If your child is excelling in a certain subject or having a problem in a subject, you practically have to beg the teachers and principal for help or to put your child in a higher level for that subject.

Posted August 02, 2010
My son is enrolled in K-4 this coming year and was in pre school last year. Every experience I have had with this school has been wonderful! I noticed a HUGE improvement in his behavior since he has been going to this school. I highly recommend this school!!

Posted July 09, 2009
When walking into St. John's open house we knew that we had fond the right place! Going on our fifth year, and just as happy as day one!

Posted April 24, 2007

St. John's Lutheran School
4001 S 68th St, Milwaukee, WI  53220
Last modified St. John's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. John's Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.