PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The state of Wisconsin released 2014-15 testing data results recently. Every Choice student and public school student in grades 3-8 in Wisconsin took the Badger Exam. I wanted to share the results with you. St. John’s Lutheran School placed as the top school of all Milwaukee Parental Choice Program schools (75) in math and number four overall in English Language Arts. Not only did we place as the top private school in the city of Milwaukee, our numbers exceeded the overall state average. The percentages represent students who are considered proficient or advanced in the subject area. St. John’s results: ELA – 53% Math – 62% MPCP ELA – 27% Math – 16% MPS ELA – 26% Math – 16% State Public School Average ELA – 51% Math – 44% Join with me in congratulating our students and our teachers for a job well done. Jesus remains the focus of our day at St. John’s, preparing children of our church and community for life and eternity through Jesus. As our theme at St. John’s for this year states, “Fix your eyes on Jesus,” pray we continue to keep Jesus as our priority and pray God would continue to bless us. David Rust
March 18, 2016

Bad
Good

St. John's Milwaukee is a great school. It's teachers are dedicated to helping students learn and achieve at their highest potential. Teachers strive to train the children spiritually, academically, physically, socially and emotionally. I would recommend this wonderful school.

Wonderful school, with Excellent teachers, and a great music and arts program. I went there, and my class had about 12 kids so there was one on one time and my class was like a family.

I have been with this school for 4 years and the longer I've been there the less I like it. The teachers are not very friendly, or caring. If your child is excelling in a certain subject or having a problem in a subject, you practically have to beg the teachers and principal for help or to put your child in a higher level for that subject.

My son is enrolled in K-4 this coming year and was in pre school last year. Every experience I have had with this school has been wonderful! I noticed a HUGE improvement in his behavior since he has been going to this school. I highly recommend this school!!

When walking into St. John's open house we knew that we had fond the right place! Going on our fifth year, and just as happy as day one!

Last modified St. John's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8