Posted October 04, 2013
Mt Lebanon is a great school. My daughter attended last year for K4 and she had the best teacher a parent could ask for. This year she is in K5 and she has another outstanding teacher. She comes home very talkative excited to tell me about what she has learned in the day (sign language, Spanish words, bible stories, etc.) The atmosphere is wonderful and all the staff and teachers are very welcoming and interact wonderfully with the children. I also love they are a Christian school. My daughter talks about Jesus, God his love and can tell me stories from the beginning of creation up to Jesus death which is great for a kindergartner. The communication between the parents and school is also great which I feel is very important in choosing a school. The school secretary is also very easy to talk to, informative and cheerful. If your child did not attend and you did not call in they make sure to get in contact with you early in the morning (not waiting until the end of the day as my son school does). The list could go on and on. If you are looking for a great school in Milwaukee look no further!

Posted June 15, 2012
I have two children at Mt. Lebanon, and I believe it's the best school in the city. The teachers love their students and the students learn, have fun, and learn about the love of Jesus every day.

Posted August 10, 2010
My son will be starting K4 this year. MPS was definitely not an option, so I specifically focused on private schools. The ease of admission and submitting documentation for my son was nice. The staff and faculty are so welcoming, the teacher provided me with lesson plans for this year. Very strong, ambitious educators. Clean and quiet school and neighborhood. I'm excited to see how my son will grow at Alpha (PK-3) campus.

Posted May 05, 2010
I have four children at 'the Mount' and I am so happy they have a safe and fun place to grow and learn. The faculty is caring and professional and have very high expectations. Their emphasis on academic excellent and spiritual guidance is just what my kids need!

Mount Lebanon Lutheran School 1

Posted June 05, 2009

Mount Lebanon Lutheran School 2

Posted February 23, 2004

Mount Lebanon Lutheran School
6100 W Hampton Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53218
Last modified Mount Lebanon Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Lebanon Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.