Posted September 20, 2014
I am extremely grateful for the education that my son is receiving at Garden Homes Lutheran School. Garden Homes promotes a learning environment that encourages high expectations. The teachers are caring and dedicated; they go the extra mile to ensure success. Above all, God is the center of it all. I could not have asked for a better place for my son!

Posted January 27, 2014
The emphasis on reading and English helps my child. A dedicated teacher in charge of the middle school is an advantage,

Posted October 29, 2013
This is such a nurturing school. The teachers are all hands on and take personal interest into each child. My son has received every bit of attention and resources he needs to succeed. The faculty has always been pleasant to speak to. All of my children will be attending Garden Homes Lutheran School. God has truly blessed Milwaukee with this school.

Posted September 24, 2013
My daughter has attended Garden Homes Lutheran School for almost 2 years now. I just love the family atmosphere and the warmth displayed by the teachers and staff. Garden Homes Lutheran School has had a great impact on my family and I will always be grateful for that. My daughter loves school and does not want to miss one day. I love her teachers, the curriculum is phenomenal. She is learning math content that I learnt in high school. However the trait that I admire the most about Garden Homes is the high level of discipline that the students are expected to adhere to. I attended Catholic Schools all my life and I can definitely relate to this school climate. I recommend Garden Homes Lutheran School to any parent looking for a great school for their child.

Garden Homes Lutheran School 4

Posted September 04, 2013
My children have attended this school for two years and I absolutely love it. They are very encouraging and they also allow children to enjoy activities while learning. The most important part is that my children love their educators this year and that makes me a happy parent. I've also notice academic growth. Which makes me even happier.

Posted August 29, 2013
Garden Homes Lutheran School is definitely a school of excellence! I appreciate the fact that the classrooms are not overcrowded, the teachers are concerned about each student, and the classrooms are well equipped to provide students with the tools they need to succeed. Students are able to learn and grow in a positive environment. The Principal of Garden Homes Lutheran School has a zero tolerance policy for any type of violence in the school, and does a great job with keeping parents actively involved in the education of the children.

Posted August 22, 2013
Garden Homes Lutheran is an excellent place for a Christian education. The staff shows love and concern for the children. The grading scale used to bother me ,But it has actually been a blessing. My daughter has been challenged to strive harder and she has accomplished that goal. She is an A honor student pushing for 4.0 this entire year.

Posted August 22, 2013
Great school with a caring staff. If you want your child to learn about our wonderful God and general academics this is a great choice. There is a No tolerance policy, so make sure your child is well behaved! As a parent of a student at garden homes lutheran I'm grateful for that policy. Helps to keep my child focused on the right things.

Posted August 09, 2013
Garden Homes is a FANTASTIC school with a caring and dedicated faculty. This school has brought so much good to the Garden Homes community. It is well-known for its safety, cleanliness, hard-working and caring atmosphere. Students at this school receive a great education from highly qualified teachers and staff members. Most importantly, these students know they're LOVED and safe in this school. I love walking into Garden Homes because I'm immediately greeted by the smiling faces of various teachers and students. I love the relationships that the teachers have not only with the students but also with the families as well. Garden Homes is a school that encourages every student to love, learn, laugh, and lead. I definitely see a lot of this daily in our school!

Posted May 18, 2013
I love Garden Homes Lutheran School! The staff really cares about you and your faith. Garden Homes has awesome programs for its kids to participate in. GHLS is a great place to meet great kids! I can't imagine life without Garden Homes Lutheran School

Garden Homes Lutheran School
2450 W Roosevelt Dr, Milwaukee, WI  53209
Last modified Garden Homes Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden Homes Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top