PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I love that my daughter feels safe, loved and respected as a part of Garden Homes Lutheran School. The teachers and other staff are genuinely caring and work tirelessly to ensure that the children excel in academics, spiritual and social enrichment. Every child is greeted by name every morning by the principal on another staff member. The discipline, morale and school ethos is unparalleled. I love this school and it will remain close to my heart always.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers had no control, the children do not seem to respect or listen to the teachers.

Amount of homework: no rating

Does not apply at this time, I was saved from making it to this point.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I absolutely disagree with this statement with regards to this school, my child reported other children hitting and throwing things at him which was never told to me. Also the staff lies about other children's behavior when concerning yours, I had to over hear them telling another parent that their child was throwing toys at other students, but they pretend like that is not what is going on at the school.

I am extremely grateful for the education that my son is receiving at Garden Homes Lutheran School. Garden Homes promotes a learning environment that encourages high expectations. The teachers are caring and dedicated; they go the extra mile to ensure success. Above all, God is the center of it all. I could not have asked for a better place for my son!

The emphasis on reading and English helps my child. A dedicated teacher in charge of the middle school is an advantage,

This is such a nurturing school. The teachers are all hands on and take personal interest into each child. My son has received every bit of attention and resources he needs to succeed. The faculty has always been pleasant to speak to. All of my children will be attending Garden Homes Lutheran School. God has truly blessed Milwaukee with this school.

My children have attended this school for two years and I absolutely love it. They are very encouraging and they also allow children to enjoy activities while learning. The most important part is that my children love their educators this year and that makes me a happy parent. I've also notice academic growth. Which makes me even happier.

Garden Homes Lutheran School is definitely a school of excellence! I appreciate the fact that the classrooms are not overcrowded, the teachers are concerned about each student, and the classrooms are well equipped to provide students with the tools they need to succeed. Students are able to learn and grow in a positive environment. The Principal of Garden Homes Lutheran School has a zero tolerance policy for any type of violence in the school, and does a great job with keeping parents actively involved in the education of the children.

Garden Homes Lutheran is an excellent place for a Christian education. The staff shows love and concern for the children. The grading scale used to bother me ,But it has actually been a blessing. My daughter has been challenged to strive harder and she has accomplished that goal. She is an A honor student pushing for 4.0 this entire year.

Last modified Garden Homes Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.