488d2f7098c5cdc0d7f34fc0eb97da064e722b02-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

St. Marcus Lutheran School 4488367 5

Posted March 18, 2014
I love love love St. Marcus school! They have become family to us. You won't get lost in this school. Meaning they will help your family in anyway that help! I have a special needs child that does not have a IEP. From first to fourth grades each teacher has pulled him in closer. When orthes schools have send him home. Love is a action here! Teachers are here 6:30am to 6:00pm. The St. Marcus staff can be reached any 24 hours by cell,email or texts. This school year I have heard and seen many new students. Didn't know Jesus before coming to St. Marcus school. I love to hear my children sing tha latest Jesus song they learned. Jesus needs to be in our home and everywhere you are. The work really hard here but, when time to have fun they go for it. My children just enjoy comic to here. St. Marcus is a blessing to our family and we now are a stronger family! No Excuses at M-house! We call it a Great school because it's life changing! Please I welcome you to come plan a visit.

St. Marcus Lutheran School 5212591 5

Posted January 17, 2014
My school is St. Marcus. My child started in k4. He is now in 5th grade. He is reading on a 9th grade reading level by state standards. He had a 3.6 on his last report card because of that he gets to wear a tie that distinguishes his gpa. He wants to attend Princeton University, in Trenton New Jersey. He asked us to help him get there. Wow..he has a plan in 5th grade. I know he may change his mind on which college to attend but the fact he has a plan makes him strive not to be a statistic. I love the drive of leadership in the school. When I'm not sure about an assignment he is given I go straight to the teacher for help. His teacher Mr. Steilow is available before I start working at 6:30a.m. I love that! My best advice for a parent considering this school is get in line early to fill out the application on Feb. 1st.

St. Marcus Lutheran School 5413211 5

Posted January 16, 2014
St Marcus goes above and beyond. My girls started attending this school in the Fall 2013, they came to this school with exceptional grades. You may wonder why I selected this school , its because I believed they needed more both spiritually and educationally. The St Marcus staff, pastor's and teachers have not let me down. I am so thankful that God placed us with like minds. It is a caring, school that is not willing to let students fail.

St. Marcus Lutheran School 5410823 5

Posted January 14, 2014
My 5 children went to St. Marcus Lutheran for 4 years and it was such a blessing! We moved to Mississippi this year around Christmas and when they were enrolled into the new school they tested and they could hardly believe how prepared they really were. I am so grateful for Christian values, the compassion, the communication, the home visits, the check-ins, and character building that the teachers and staff imparted into my children. It will never be forgotten. I continue to refer children there even to this day.

St. Marcus Lutheran School 5388738 5

Posted December 18, 2013
My daughter has been at St. Marcus for 8 years and she will be graduating soon. She placed very well on her high school placement tests and also on her standardized tests. She has been well prepared for high school. I also love that she feels morally accountable for her actions and she's not just living for the moment like the media and music is telling our children nowadays. I feel like St Marcus played a huge roll in this along with her up bringing. I love the staff. They have great attitudes and bug hearts. The communication is awesome! Home visits are done every school year to meet/greet your new teachers. They prayed with us. I am very sad to leave St Marcus! I wish they had a high school.

St. Marcus Lutheran School 5361512 5

Posted November 16, 2013
St Marcus is beyond amazing! My son is in his second year at St Marcus and already they have exceeded my expectations. The staff creates a wonderful atmosphere not only for the students but us parents as well. This was by far one of the best decisions I could have ever made for my son and his further! I highly recommend this school to any and everyone that takes they're child(ren) education and future seriously! They instill the importance of an education while incorporating the word of GOD what more could you ask for!

St. Marcus Lutheran School 5322741 5

Posted October 10, 2013
My school is one of the bet schools in Milwaukee. It teaches you more beyond education. It will help you in adult life and the real world.

St. Marcus Lutheran School 5122758 5

Posted May 03, 2013
This school went far beyond what I expected it to be. The teachers are so awesome and loving. My kids love their school! I never worry about my kids when I take them to school because St. Marcus takes good care of them. My kids have been there 5 years and not one time have I consider taking them out of there school due to conflict or anything. The students are required to work hard and it truly pays off. My son is in the third gird and he does some of the same work I work on in my college math. My 5 year old left k4 knowing how to read really well. The one thing they believe is there's no excuse! The world doesn't take excuses and neither do they... I love that they don't just teach the kids but they also bring Jesus into their lives and show them his love through their love. I don't think any school could top this one!

St. Marcus Lutheran School 4139607 5

Posted April 29, 2013
AMAZING! Christ centered and college prep geared, St. Marcus works wonders for children! They offer Power Hour so students can get homework done. Tirelessly the staff works together with each other and with parents to meet the needs of students. Their Reading and Math programs keep parents posted with e-mail updates on how the student did on that weeks objective. That is beyond the daily planner which a parent needs to sign nightly after homework is done. St. Marcus is dedicated to serving Milwaukee!

St. Marcus Lutheran School 4990370 5

Posted December 07, 2012
i graduated from this school last year so i know how great they are to help every child that is there

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

St. Marcus Lutheran School
2215 N Palmer St, Milwaukee, WI  53212
St. Marcus Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.