Messmer High School 4

Posted February 18, 2014
I am a former student of Messmer. The school is a great school. The teachers are dedicated to helping each student succeed. Everything they have taught me is now helping me in college now. The classes offered are high quality classes and help prepare you college. On top of all that the counselors bring in college admissions people to help you get a head start on deciding which college is best for you. And on top of all of this the school is safe.

Messmer High School 1

Posted October 22, 2011
i hate messmer. messmer is a bad school never send yourr kid there it is horrioble

Posted September 24, 2009
I graduated from Messmer and I loved the school the staff and administration provided me with all the necessary tools. If we are still living here in WI my childrens high school is already picked.

Messmer High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
great school, great educators

Messmer High School 0

Posted June 01, 2008
I think Messmer is a great high school. My son did overcome some challenges academically. This made him a determined student. It has taught him that struggles occur in life yet he can accomplish whatever he is seeking in life. Students are very polite, structured, and ambitious. From my experience as a parent, students worked together like one family. Teachers responded to my situations and I'm very pleased as a parents with deadlines for students overall. Messmer teach students responsibility.

Posted December 27, 2007
I personally think messmer is one of the best high schools in the coutry.It has everything you may be looking for, and more. Some stereotypes agree with what people say about messmer, and how it's weak because it's a religous school....but to bad for them.They're really missing out on a great oppurtunity to have fun and to succeed in life.So if you're looking for your child to enjoy school while learning at the sametime then messmer is the place. by the way messmer is not weak

Posted June 06, 2007
i am a student at Messmer and it a great place to learn. It not only has a great religous program but the students participate in all the opportunities they can. The kids at the school are always willing to learn and they are all great people to have around you. It's a place to grow as a person and spiritualy. You can make friends easily and the teachers are always there when you need help. The teachers are always commited to helping another student succeed and give the students that push to help them make it in college.Also because the class sizes aren't so huge the student gets more one on one time with the teachers for extra help. It is a great school and i recommend it to everyone.

Posted November 29, 2006

Posted November 14, 2006
Messmer is a wonderful school that gives the students a lot of opportunities to go further in life. It's a great school to become apart of. It's none like the others.

Posted September 22, 2004
Messmer high school is a great school that is overlooked by alot of people simply because it is catholic. But really, Messmer is one of the best high schools in Milwaukee and should be considered by all as at least a second choice. If we were to always look at something and say no because of the religion, what kind of society would we live in?

Messmer High School
742 W Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI  53206
Last modified Messmer High School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Messmer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.