PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

It has always been students first and preparing for more school as the goal. Great great atmosphere always !!

I'm a current Senior at Messmer, and I can say it has definitely prepared me for my future. I've been given so man opportunities, met very influential people, and I am confident that college will be an easy transition for me. However, Messmer is not for everyone. If you are not ready to put in work to achieve you goals and if you can't be humbled by your experiences, you may want to consider another school. The teachers and administration become family and they will push you beyond your limits. With Messmer's collegiate standards of teaching and learning, and enforcement of leadership skills, anyone who enrolls and succeeds to graduation will be a force to be reckoned with. Blessings!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

At times, the teachers tend to be behind on updating grades. However, they take time out to work with us. Most of our teachers are available for after schools assistance. They are very diligent and they want us to succeed. They are understanding and willing to work with students if they put forth the effort.

Amount of homework: no rating

Messmer focuses a lot on reading and writing asignments, so we are assigned a good amount of papers. I have 4 papers due in in the next couple of weeks and it does get heavy at times. However, there are days where you homework load is a lot lighter. Honestly, it depends on the teacher and your which class your in.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Messmer is definitely a no-nonsense school. Administration is very particular about honesty and defying the rules will call for consequences. Don't get intimidated by this. Though they impress a strong standing against things of this matter, they will not pressure you into anything and whatever you say is confidential. They strive to seek justice and protection, so you'll never find yourself in an awkward situation.

Teachers wait until the last minute literally one day before grades are due to the office before updating. My son had a A in a class all quarter, the night before teachers were scheduled to submit grades he received a C. Students are held to high standards but teachers are not. Teachers should have deadlines and requirements as the students do. It seems as though the teachers get pleasure out of failing these students.

I am a former student of Messmer. The school is a great school. The teachers are dedicated to helping each student succeed. Everything they have taught me is now helping me in college now. The classes offered are high quality classes and help prepare you college. On top of all that the counselors bring in college admissions people to help you get a head start on deciding which college is best for you. And on top of all of this the school is safe.

i hate messmer. messmer is a bad school never send yourr kid there it is horrioble

I graduated from Messmer and I loved the school the staff and administration provided me with all the necessary tools. If we are still living here in WI my childrens high school is already picked.

Last modified Messmer High School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.