Holy Redeemer Christian Academy 5

Posted December 17, 2011
I have been attending this school since K4. I learned a lot from the teachers. I made long-lasting friendships. I recommend this school to everyone who is looking for a christian value school such as Holy Redeemer Christian Academy.

Holy Redeemer Christian Academy 1

Posted November 15, 2011
This school is a very unsafe place for high school children. There is no security and the students fight all the time. No weapons check. Unsafe for students as well as staff. There were several incidents were staff have been assaulted by students and other staff watched and laughed. I will never recommed this to anyone who care about their child/children well being.

Posted December 28, 2009
Holy Redeemer has a lot of internal problems. They have to many children in each class room that my child could not possible get his individual needs met. I would love to see more teachers small class sizes. I do not see christian values being taught daily in the class. I am not sure why they do not use the church for chapel Wednesday's. I also moved my children to another Christian school and we are much happier.

Posted November 30, 2009
Holy Redeemer has not lived up to the image it has potrayed in my opinion. While most of the teachers and staff are wonderful, it doesn't minimize the need for some serious administrative changes. I moved my children to another school and only a week later began to see some wonderful changes in their attitude toward school and learning in general. They 'love' the new school, and have asked why they didn't go there sooner.

Holy Redeemer Christian Academy 3

Posted February 05, 2009

Posted October 05, 2008
Holy Redeemer is a wonderful school for our black children to be apart of these days. The teacher and staff care for the childen first and their paycheck is second. The principle and teachers come up with different ways for you to better communicate with your children to make sure everyone is on the same page for your children to learn better and also have better discipline.

Holy Redeemer Christian Academy 2

Posted September 03, 2008

Holy Redeemer Christian Academy
3500 W Mother Daniels Way, Milwaukee, WI  53209
Last modified Holy Redeemer Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holy Redeemer Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.