Posted November 21, 2013
Top notch school!!! I would recommend it to anyone who asks!!! I have volunteered here for the past 2 years.

Posted September 19, 2013
This is the best school. They care about the educational needs as well as the social and emotional needs of the students. Greatest in Milwaukee!!!

Posted October 17, 2012
I went to BIC many years ago from K4 to 8th Grade. I would send my kids there for there education it is a excellent school. :).

Posted March 06, 2010
i love this school because it feels like home.

Believers In Christ Christian Academy/ High School of Excellence 3

Posted February 06, 2010
I attended B.I.C. from K5 to 8th grade, and to be honest they have some flaws in their teaching style, and they in other places they don't. My mom wanted my sister and I to attend a school with more extracurricular activities, thats we didn't attend their highschool. Overall I can say that my experience was great up until 5th grade. I don't like it that they have 2 or more grade levels in one class together, when I was in 5th, they had 3rd 4th and 5th graders in the same class together. Thats just not a good idea we all the kids were basically taught the same thing. And to close they have alot of favoritism with students they take a liking to.

Believers In Christ Christian Academy/ High School of Excellence 0

Posted November 25, 2009
Believers in Christ is a very good school. I attend there from k3-12 grade. I feel there is no better schools to have your child attend. Their teachers are caring they go beyond the regular school hours to help any child in need. They try to work with you for any situation you are in and that my be preventing you from being great. They have many classes that hold your interest other then the regular curriculum; they have art, computer, and about three foreign language classes. They make sure you understand the information before they move you. So when you do switch schools, you can be well prepared. When I left B.I.C for college I was ready, when teachers started talking about what books needed to be read for their classes, I had already read some attending B.I.C. I feel anyone that does not like the school has some personal problem with someone that might work their, but it probably has nothing to do with the teaching style. If you leave B.I.C and find yourself behind at other schools, you my not have been doing what you were suppose to when you went there.

Believers In Christ Christian Academy/ High School of Excellence 1

Posted July 24, 2009

Believers In Christ Christian Academy/ High School of Excellence 0

Posted October 28, 2008
I currently attend B.I.C. and it's not the best school that I would recommend, but yet it's not the worst. The teachers care about you, and treat you like you're their own, but the academic program is very low, comparing from a better school, in which i previously attended--> Golda Meir is an excellent school<--but like i was saying, alot of the things that i learn specifically in math are self taught, but please dont misunderstand me, if you ask for help, the teacher will break everything down in the best way. Believers In Christ has very little extra curricular activities. There's 1 extra curricular class-computers. So far, computer class has came to be useless, but is planned to better since we're only in our 1st quarter. Most parents like mine would considered B.I.C. a great school, but now alot of parents are realizing that it's not. i forgot to add:Theyaresomuchstuckongettingusaboveourlevelsomestudentsknowthingsthat9thgradersarelearningbutdontevenknowthe7thor8thgrademath.Imsorryifpeopledisagreewithme,butimtalkingfromeperience

Believers In Christ Christian Academy/ High School of Excellence 1

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted February 06, 2008

Believers In Christ Christian Academy/ High School of Excellence
4065 N 25th St, Milwaukee, WI  53209
Last modified Believers In Christ Christian Academy/ High School of Excellence is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Believers In Christ Christian Academy/ High School of Excellence Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top