Milwaukee, WI
After care: No

Early View Academy of Excellence 1

Posted September 01, 2013
I honestly wouldn't put my kids in here if you don't want them to learn more. I'm a graduate and when I went to college none of the classes I took at Early View applied to my college stuff. I felt dumb and unprepared for life. The staff cussed at kids and some had records yet this is suppose to be a Christian base school, the front desk lady and administor were both unprepared
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 21, 2008
earlyview is a wonderful christian base school. I have three children that attend and they are learning spanish, german, 7 contenents and much much more. It's a great school with great teachers.

Posted March 04, 2008
Early View Academy is a great school...The staff really cares about my child and she is excelling! They have only been around for 10 years, but they are a very sound school community.

7132 West Good Hope Road, Milwaukee, WI  53223
Last modified Early View Academy of Excellence is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Early View Academy of Excellence Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top