Early View Academy of Excellence 1

Posted September 01, 2013
I honestly wouldn't put my kids in here if you don't want them to learn more. I'm a graduate and when I went to college none of the classes I took at Early View applied to my college stuff. I felt dumb and unprepared for life. The staff cussed at kids and some had records yet this is suppose to be a Christian base school, the front desk lady and administor were both unprepared

Early View Academy of Excellence 0

Posted March 21, 2008
earlyview is a wonderful christian base school. I have three children that attend and they are learning spanish, german, 7 contenents and much much more. It's a great school with great teachers.

Early View Academy of Excellence 0

Posted March 04, 2008
Early View Academy is a great school...The staff really cares about my child and she is excelling! They have only been around for 10 years, but they are a very sound school community.

Early View Academy of Excellence 3

Posted March 03, 2008

Contact Information

7132 West Good Hope Road
Milwaukee, WI 53223

School website

Early View Academy of Excellence
7132 West Good Hope Road, Milwaukee, WI  53223
Last modified Early View Academy of Excellence is a private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Early View Academy of Excellence Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.