Posted March 21, 2014
I am very happy with this school. My daughter has really thrived here academically. It is a small school, she wishes there were more students, but I have seen such great growth from her. It's been wonderful to see her transformation.

Posted March 14, 2014
IDEAL school is really great!!. The teachers are excellent and so is the support staff. The facilities are also good. The multi age classrooms really help the children in helping them reach better potential. My daughter is really having a good time and I see her learning a lot even though it is just the K4 class. We may need to move her to the neighbouring city that we live in since we are both working parents time is critical but we shall definitely give it serious consideration to her staying there for more years. Kudos to the staff and teachers....you guys are doing an amazing job!!

IDEAL School 1

Posted March 13, 2014
Definitely not a comfortable atmosphere for a learning environment. There is constant yelling and bullying from the staff. Constant chaos in the halls and classrooms and a very unprofessional staff. My son has been marked as a bad student and therefore never receives positive reinforcement. Will not return next year for his self esteem is gone.

IDEAL School 1

Posted February 10, 2014
I.D.E.A.L School. I like the school to being with but after that not so much one mistake your child makes it will follow him/her through the rest of his/her time their. They could be doing their best and trying and the staff with rip them apart. It could be the child next to them or three children down and your child is the bad one and she/he will be torn down. Their self image and self esteem will be destroyed. They will be basically bullied by the staff that is suppose to make them people of our future. My daughter has nothing anymore she don't look at herself like she use to. A beautiful talented raising star is loosing her shine. Am trying to recover her but my heart breaks to see her this way.

Posted October 29, 2012
I love Ideal school, the teachers are very caring, I love the way the class rooms are set up. Everybody takes a special intrest in your children, and everybody knows everybody, from the children to the teachers to the parents. my children have been going here since k4, now there in the 3rd grade, I'm hoping they'll continue to go here till the 8th grade.

Posted September 20, 2009
they work with me on how to reach my children with school work and disciplinary actions that will help them learn responsibility. They, know each childs name and knows who the parents are. They greet and make you feel part of your child(ren) learning. They offer so many ways for you to be part of the activities of what goes on to help out the school and children. I feel the close open relationship that they try to have with the parents is very forthcoming and nobale. My boys have been in a christian school and we had problems and they weren't willing to work with me. I'm very pleased and happy that my children are there and the way they run the classes mixed the way they do I find extremely worthwhile. I applaud all who work there and all they do. It's nice to know teachers care still and these wonderful people have shown me that.

Posted September 19, 2009
I think IDEAL is a great school, they really take the time to insure a great education for all students no matter what skill level they are at.

Posted September 17, 2009
I love the multi-age classrooms that allow my son to work at his own level in various subjects, the passionate teachers, and the diverse community.

Posted September 17, 2009
IDEAL lets me have a voice as a parent and I am able to communicate easily with the teachers, even if only by a note. The hard work and dedication of all really shows.

Posted September 16, 2009
Our son has been attending IDEAL since it's opening. A more dedicated team of teachers I have never seen. The unique governance structure, involving teachers, parents and students ensures everyone has a voice in how things are run. Our son exceels and I am convinced it is due to IDEAL's individualized approach to learning, making sure everyone succeeds!

IDEAL School
1420 W. Goldcrest Avenue, Milwaukee, WI  53221
Last modified IDEAL School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
IDEAL School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.