Posted May 19, 2010
My son could not make it in regular public school at all. He struggled. He has found himself here. He is autistic/Bi - Polar and the staff understand and he is taught that just because he has these issues they are NOT and excuse. I love the part about teaching with Love and Logic. His report cards are good also. Thank you Wings.....

Wings Academy 1

Posted March 09, 2009

Wings Academy 0

Posted October 13, 2008
Wings academy is a great school for children with autism and other learning disabilities. The smaller class size is big plus. Also the parent/teacher communication is awesome. The daily point sheets are great daily report of how your child is doing in each class. They are in need of a bigger building as they continue to grow they need to have a bigger building to help more students as well. My son was on waiting list for one year but my daughter was able to start that year. It was worth the wait. Both are doing well. My son is in 8th grade and my daughter is in 5th grade. My son use to fight me daily on going to school when he went a mps school. Now he loves going to school and they both take the school van to school and back home. Highly recommend this school.

Posted October 02, 2008
My son failed almost everything in the West Allis public school district. He has special needs due to ADHD and other special needs. Now my son received all A's and B's. Last year was so stressful on the whole family. This year at Wings has been just Wonderful. My whole family is much happier. Wings academy changed our life and it could change your life too! Jenny Masch and family

Posted August 15, 2008
i have went to wings because i didnt fit in, in any other schools. The learning that the teachers do is amazing. all the teachers are great. they each have their own personality and it spreads on the kids. The school was like my family. I have to say overall there is some things that goes wrong but other than a bunch of a.d.h.d kids running around its a great school =]]] -olivia scharmach

Posted August 23, 2007

Posted August 22, 2007
The school board designated Wings a center for special education excellence last year, but now MPS needs to find out what makes this school work so well and duplicate it a hundred times over. Spread the word.

Posted August 21, 2007
Hello, I first want to say the rating this school gets for testing shouldn't scare you off. This is a very good school and is named Wings Academy - A school for children who learn differently. At this school they have teachers that have personal knowledge of what it takes for a child with ADHD/Dyslexia, etc. to learn. Their teaching style is far above that of any regular teaching methods offered. Even their school lunch is carefully made for children that have problems with hyperactivity. The only drawback is there are no school busses. This is because the owners want the children to adjust to living life outside of the box. The accomplishments and great success that your child will gain far outweigh the drawbacks! I would strongly recommend this school to any parent that has a child with learning difficulties.

Posted May 09, 2006
- a staff
Wings Academy is a great school my son has learned so many different things there like, drumming, tae kwon do, his reading level has went up and every other subject he was failing in other schools. For an excellent school check out Wings Academy for your children and watch them succeed!

Wings Academy 4

Posted April 22, 2005

Wings Academy
357 E. Howard Ave., Milwaukee, WI  53207
Last modified Wings Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 1-12
Wings Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.