Posted April 29, 2014
St. Coletta Day School is a wonderful place for children to realize their true potential. The teachers at St. Coletta Day School are tuned into the needs of each and every child and have expectations set accordingly. The kids at St. Coletta Day School are given the opportunity to be with kids in their partner school, St. Sebastian. I feel very confident in the abilities of the staff to effectively work with my child and to help him understand within himself his potential to make a difference in this world, just as they have in his!!!

Posted April 28, 2014
St Coletta's is a jewel! The staff, the board, the parents and the kids. This is truly a community that cares! My Son has been a student a St Coletta's for four years and we are very proud of the amazing young man he is growing into. St Coletta's host school - St Sebastian's - should also be commended for there continued support and partnership with St. Coletta's - it truly takes a community.

Posted April 28, 2014
It is not unusual for me to be having a conversation with one of the parents of a student when they tell me they don't know what they would have done if St. Coletta Day School hadn't been there for their child. It is this kind of support that I am fortunate to hear very often from our families. It is what keeps me passionate about what I do. At the end of the day, I know that I have made a difference in the life of a child. And more than that... they have made a difference in MY life!

Posted April 28, 2014
We were on the waiting list and and were excited to hear the grat news that our daughter was acceptor to St. Coletta!! She has improved so much in one school year than she has done in the previous years in other programs. St. Coletta's teachers are the best! Their experience, caring and patience is shown in my daughters improvements and we couldn't be happier!

Posted April 28, 2014
St.Coletta's Day School is an amazing school for students with special needs. The staff is always going that extra mile to ensure their students are safe, happy and learning to the best of their abilities. It is a place where students are encouraged to strive to be the best they can be in all areas of life.

Posted August 15, 2013
My daughter's school is exceptional for exceptional students. St. Coletta Day School is one-of-a-kind and excels in every way to help those with different abilities reach their true potential. The students are treated as people with a purpose. The teachers are outstanding. They know how to make these students realize they can make a positive in the community and the world.

Posted July 27, 2013
The community of St. Coletta is exceptional. My son has benefited is many ways because of the academic expectations,and the focus on social and life skills . The staff is very dedicated to the mission of the school and works to provide an individualized program based on the needs of each student. This is a wonderful school.

Posted July 25, 2013
St. Coletta Day School is a wonderful school where the instruction is differentiated for every student. My son has only attended here since Jan. but I have seen changes in him. My son will benefit from going back in Fall to the same instructors with the same routine. My son does well in this very structured environment, yet he gets much interaction with other students who are his peers in the same building. I can't say enough good things about the staff at St. Coletta. They are truly dedicated to the profession of working with kids who need a little extra, that a typical school setting cannot give.

Posted April 28, 2010

St. Coletta Day School of Milwaukee
1740 N 55th St, Milwaukee, WI  53208
Last modified St. Coletta Day School of Milwaukee is a Private school that serves grades 2-12
St. Coletta Day School of Milwaukee Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.