Posted December 11, 2013
On the topic of test scores, a statement from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction acknowledges changes to how the cut scores on the WKCE were tabulated in 2012-13. According to a DPI statement "Due to this change in cut scores, comparisons between 2012-13 performance levels and prior years performance levels will no longer be appropriate for reading and mathematics." (http://oea.dpi.wi.gov/oea_profdesc) As a result, all schools saw dramatic changes in historically consistent student achievement. It is incumbent upon each parent to visit a school and make an informed choice about the right fit for their child. Eastbrook Academy encourages you to visit and see the program in action. EBA also conducts national based standardized testing for all our students. Please visit http://www.eastbrookacademy.org/academics/competition.htm to see how our students are achieving.

Eastbrook Academy 1

Posted September 27, 2013
This school was very good when my children started going there. There was new leadership and the school completely changed into a new school that I did not even recognize. There was even teachers that were bullying kids. It was not an atmosphere of love. I had to take my children out because of not wanting their spirits crushed. It was a "religious school" but not a christian school if you know what I mean. I am very happy my children do not go there anymore. I hope by the recent comments on here(providing they are not fake and generic). That the school has changed into a more loving positive environment.

Posted September 18, 2013
The best information I can provide about Eastbrook is that I feel confident that my child will graduate and not only be prepared for college, but prepared to handle many of the challenges facing young people today. I am grateful that we have found a school that provides the Christian foundation we provide to our child at home and that this woven into an excellent cirriculum.

Posted September 18, 2013
The school is a great place to work and to teach. It is a very rigourous, diverse and loving environment. I love the support of my fellow staff members, and the community we have among parents, students, and staff. The small class sizes allow each student to feel connected and to have their individual questions answered. Christ is at the center of all that we do. I love working in an environment where children from the inner city as well as the suburbs learn, play, and grow up together. i am blessed to be working at the Academy.

Posted September 03, 2013
Eastbrook Academy has been and still is a God-send to our family... A diverse school with an extremely rigorous academic program that is affordable with small class sizes. What more can a family ask for??? We have three children attending EBA this year, 12th, 4th and 1st grade. Our senior is being given exceptional help w/college guidance, scholarships, class selection, ACT's, etc. The two youngest started in K4 and prayerfully will be able to graduate from EBA as well. Kids leave well prepared for college, the world and life. We've considered relocating to another state, but EBA has always been the deciding factor. Where else in the country can we have all of this wrapped in a Christ centered environment? We've looked and it's next too impossible. I would and have recommended this school to everyone. It is rigorous. It is loving. It is fun. It is Eastbrook...A well rounded academic and social experience. We thank God for this place everyday!!!

Posted August 01, 2013
Eastbrook Academy has been a wonderful experience for our children. We have had children in the school for 8 years and have seen many changes. Through it all the Academy has held to its founding principles and maintained its standard of excellence. The school has high expectations of students, and has a high opinion of their ability to meet that challenge. The Academy is a Choice school based on a classical education model and anchored by a faith in Christ. We have found that to be a perfect mix for our children's education.

Posted August 01, 2013
Eastbrook Academy exists to support families from diverse backgrounds in the academic and spiritual development of their children for college preparation and life.The Academy is founded to impart a rigorous classical education in a loving environment committed to Christian living. The teachers and staff definitely live this mission statement out daily in their personal and professional lives. I love the small class sizes and professional treatment. I wouldn't want our 3 children anywhere else!

Posted August 01, 2013
EBA is a great school full of great teachers, administrators (after a couple of bumpy years) and great students! The school is very academic but the atmosphere is comfortable and not rigid. Eastbrook rocks as a diverse school and, most importantly, a Christian school providing Christian values and examples to our next generation.

Eastbrook Academy 4

Posted August 01, 2013
Eastbrook Academy is a great school that serves the city of Milwaukee. It also reinforces the Christian values that we teach at home. My children have had great experiences at EBA.

Posted August 01, 2013
I was searching for a Christian school for my son to attend and was happy to come across Eastbrook Academy. The staff is wonderful and my son is learning a lot. So happy I found this school. Best Christian school in Milwaukee.

Eastbrook Academy
5375 N Green Bay Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53209
Last modified Eastbrook Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastbrook Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.