PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Messmer Preparatory Catholic School 2

Posted January 18, 2016
My son attended Messmer prep from k5-2 and I am pulling him out. Their curriculum teaches behind and it sad to know that the things we work on at home is not addressed at school. My has been getting bullied for the past two years now. I found out that my son was bullied by 4th graders when he was in the first by another student I didn't know. He told me that him and his brother pulled the boys off my son. I never got a call home pertaining this incident. Another one that happen this year was my son was slammed to the ground by a third grader bruising the side of his face and not once did a teacher call me telling me what happen. I ask about my son day they say he had an okay day. Messmer is not like how it use to be. K do not recommend this school to know one. Their testing is really low. You're child will be behind if you allow your child to attend.

Messmer Preparatory Catholic School 1

Posted February 11, 2014
I have two students that began their academic careers at Messmer after 7 years I had to take my child out of this school due to bullying and the administration took no interest in the tornment that was being inflicted on my child. It is sad that this is a faith based school and the majority of the bullying was racially motivated they do not teach acceptance or loving thy neighbor

Messmer Preparatory Catholic School 4

Posted March 13, 2008
Our child has attended Messmer for 6 years, and to read some of the comments regarding Messmer I find disturbing. Messmer is overall in our eyes an excellent school that thrives on academics,faith,leadership,self-worth and zero tolerance for disruptive behavior. Our daughter is a high achiever in the overall curriculum. So yes I encourage anyone reading this blog..see for yourself, and ask other parents that are involved in their kids school. It's unfornate that some parents had such a bad experience.

Messmer Preparatory Catholic School 2

Posted September 07, 2007
I am a parent of a student here. I feel that the wool was pulled over my eyes on the first visit to the school. There is a huge difference in what the staff told me they will be doing to what was done. The teachers at least the ones my daughter has had are great. The school however seems more intrested in if i'm paying them then teaching her.

Messmer Preparatory Catholic School

Posted February 28, 2005
This is my child's third year at Messmer Preparatory. For the most part I have been pleased with the core academic curriculum. I do feel that diversity in cultural awareness and adapting to various student learning style differences is lacking. I am pleased that Messmer parents appear involved and accountable to their child's education. This makes a less chaotic student body and provides my child with a sense of order and security. If you prefer a school with strict, traditional, discipline guidelines and preventions, then check out Messmer Preparatory. However any school requires we as parents to stay closely involved in all aspects of the curriculum and to hold the teachers' and administrators' accountable.

Messmer Preparatory Catholic School 1

Posted November 12, 2004
I attended Messmer as a child and I was not happy with it. My son went there and when we moved to california he was held back a grade. Don't attend this school if you want your child to be successful!

Messmer Preparatory Catholic School
3027 N Fratney St, Milwaukee, WI  53212
Last modified Messmer Preparatory Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8