Posted April 29, 2014
My fourth child is graduating from this school and I couldn't be more delighted. Each received care and attention that only a small Christian school can offer. Small class sizes helped facilitate individualized learning styles as well as focus on the whole child and his/her well being. While academics were top priority, music, language, art, religion and gym were supplements at every grade level. The school is filled with thoughtful and caring teachers dedicated to their craft.

Posted April 29, 2014
The St. Sava School is great. The teachers are thoughtful and have great relationship with kids.

Posted April 28, 2014
St Sava is great school. Kids are learning a lot and besides that they have a lots of other activities. Teachers are very nice. Also, communication between them and parents is very good. I have kid in K5 and I'm impressed how much she learned this year! I will highly recommend this school to everybody!

Posted April 07, 2014
Greaest school. Personal attention. Family oriented enviroment! I am proud that my kids go there. I would highly recomnet it!

Posted April 03, 2014
I love St.Sava school for my child .class size is small which allows every child chance to participate and learn as much as possible. Teachers and the environment is very safe and positive . My child is in K4 currently and I plan on continuing until 8th grade .

Posted April 02, 2014
Small, safe, and extraodinare. My son finished the school several years ago, and his HS coach said "I wish more of St Sava students would come to our school. Good school, good kids."

Posted April 02, 2014
Private school that cares about its students and families and their well being. St. Sava is always clean and the teachers try their best day in day out just to see their students strive and grow up to be above average.

Posted November 03, 2013
my daughter goes to this school k3 , it amazing how much she has changed in good way. A side school environment is very safe.

Posted November 02, 2013
Great school. Exellent program and teachers in very safe environment . Small class sizes allow kids to realy get involved and excel.

Posted October 31, 2013
Absolutely love it. Small class sizes and wonderful teachers. They have excellent program. Very safe environment for kids. Five stars all around.

St. Sava Orthodox School
3201 S 51st St, Milwaukee, WI  53219
Last modified St. Sava Orthodox School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Sava Orthodox School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top