Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school offers a program that focuses on Character Education and there are publicly recognized awards that have been given to the school for over a decade that it has been in operation.

Capitol West Academy is a great school for the neighborhood. Uniforms are required and the school focuses hard on being respectful and responsible. Compared to some other schools in the neighborhood and in the city of Milwaukee, I believe this school is a great choice.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Capitol West Academy is a great school with teachers who care about the educational needs of their students. As a parent, communication is very important to me and the teachers/staff do a wonderful job of keeping me informed about my child’s academics. I appreciate the Passport because it’s a proactive program that allows daily communication between the teacher and parent and it also allows students to set new goals each week….I believe this is the formula for student success!

Great school, teachers are very caring towards the students and they try hard to get students to complete their homework that is given every day. Counselors are very hands on with the children my grandsons loves the school.

Capital West Academy is as great as they can be, with what they have. There is great communication between leadership, students, and parents. I just wish there were foreign languages taught.

Capitol west academy school really care about the kids education.The teachers always make sure the kids are up on their homework.

I am disappointed with the overall rating of a 3 for our school based solely on our WKCE test scores. What is not taken into account with this rating is students' academic growth. Last year, our students overall made two years growth! We'd love to share that data.

Capitol West Academy provides students with the latest research-based curriculum innovations to help ensure success for all learners. Teachers teach to students' strengths and provide at-level instruction! Teachers also work with families to build a partnership between home and school. This is a great school!

The principal was very nice and approachable. The first year was very successful. Great teacher. The second year was not the same quality. My child would go days without homework in certain subjects and the teacher seemed a tad clueless. I am thinking about not returning my child because the standard of teachers is too questionable.

Last modified Capitol West Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.