Public charter
Milwaukee, WI

Posted October 02, 2008
Community High School is one of the best hands on school that support the students on the things that they really would like to achive

Community High School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
i'm a student and i have to say i love my high school. The Teachers and the students are wonderful the teachers really help you.

Posted July 16, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008
This school is really great for students who want to have a voice in their community and want to be active. This school is also for those who are serious about learning and want to grow as a student and adult. Iattend Community high school and the things I've learned here will follow me for the rest of my life. The main thing that I love about Community is that the students are on good terms with the teachers. The staff members care about our education and make us feel like we are family. That is why I love Community high school .

Community High School
6700 N 80th St, Milwaukee, WI  53213
Last modified Community High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Community High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top