PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

How does a 6 year old gets suspended for trying to get out of a restrain. Restraining a 6year old that is having a temper tantrum?Not all the kids are getting a fair shot at education. The lists goes on, and before I pull my kids out I am and will bring change to the school.

Hope Christian is the best thing that has happened to my 2 sons. This their 3rd year in attendance and I have seen so much growth and knowledge in them. The teachers are caring and patient. The school prepares the children for the challenges of the real world both in academics and socially. The principal and deans run the school efficiently and keep parents in tune with what is going on with their children. The weekly progress reports are very helpful so your child does not get to far behind if they are having difficulties, and the teachers are readily available AFTER HOURS for any help that may be needed from children or questions from parents. I am very confident with this being my childrens' 2nd family and comfortable referring this school to anyone. If you are looking for a GREAT school start at Hope Christian Prima. I am sure you will be impressed.

Im a Sixth grader at Hope. I love how the staff never give up on the students. They also make sure we get the best education that we can receive while we are in there care.

I love this school! I have an 8th grader and a 1st grader at Hope Christian School: Prima and have nothing but great things to say about the staff, the curriculum, and the open communication between the parents and the school. Keep up the good work!!

Last modified HOPE Christian School: Prima is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.