Posted February 20, 2014
This school is not for children that want to learn. Very rude and unorganized principle that can't take control of the pupil.

Posted September 11, 2013
I'd give the school a 0 if I could. Terrible. The principal, Mrs. Hawkins is unprofessional and unconcerned about her pupils safety. I enrolled my nephew and he was NOT to take the school bus to school or home. He was to wait for me after class was over. I go to pick him up after school and he was NOT THERE! I had no idea where he was. I called the police. Other parents claimed incidents like this has happened before. The lack of organization and professionalism by staff made it clear that my nephews safety was at risk, and I removed him from the school immediately. Safety issues are a huge problem here as well as poor management of staff, and an incompetent principal. The school is in an urban area, and caters to the type of ppl who aren't as concerned about a quality education. It was untidy, loud, the students are very aggressive and disruptive due to the very large class sizes. 500 students in a building designed to accommodate elementary school aged kids under the age of 11. This is the type of school that gives MPS a bad rep. If you love your kids and want them to get a good education in a safe environment PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM TO THIS SCHOOL!!! You will regret it.

Posted July 31, 2012
My children attend this school. In which they force them to attend, because it was the only one open at the time. This is one of the worst school ever. I advise you to visit this school during one of the school days first before you enroll your child/children. I'm still trying to get my kids out of this school.

Carver Academy of Mathematics and Science 3

Posted December 07, 2008

Carver Academy of Mathematics and Science 5

Posted May 24, 2008

Carver Academy of Mathematics and Science
1900 N 1st St, Milwaukee, WI  53212
Last modified Carver Academy of Mathematics and Science is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carver Academy of Mathematics and Science Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.