Public charter
Milwaukee, WI
After care: No

Posted May 21, 2015
Great. This school is really good. It's excellent, I would say. Great, great, great. So great.

Posted January 06, 2015
Tenor is a great school! I have one child that graduated from Tenor and another one attending now. The staff and administration values education and work with the parents and students to make sure they are successful. I would highly recommend this school.

Tenor High School 1

Posted April 22, 2013
WWorst school I've ever been to. They mess up your paperwork, lose your homework and are just unorganized. Very frustrating, its like they want you to fail!

Posted October 13, 2012
I really like this school. They work with the students and make sure everyone focus is going to college. The teachers are also caring and they love all there students.

Posted May 22, 2009
It's a great school for my child or your child try it's out i bet u would likeit how much i me and my son like it

Posted January 14, 2009
I'm a student at tenor and its a great opportunity to get a free year of college your senior year!

Posted November 12, 2008
Great School and Great Environment. I reccomend this school to every family!!

Posted January 23, 2008
Great environment, very caring teachers, great teaching styles.

840 North Jackson Street, Milwaukee, WI  53202
Last modified Tenor High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tenor High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top