Kosciuszko Montessori School 5

Posted February 16, 2013
Any Montessori program gives the tools for "independent" kids to succeed. This is what Kozy is all about! I am a parent-volunteer and I see things: I love how these kids enjoy going to school... my own child loves the interaction with the teachers, the classmates and everyone at the school. I have noticed that students at Kozy are very smart--- they can read a lot better than in a regular school, and it seems that their everyday judgement is very good, considering their age!

Kosciuszko Montessori School 3

Posted October 01, 2008
I did alot of research on this school back in January of 2008 when looking to place my child in school for his first year. Kosciuszko eliminated its middle school program and is getting a fresh start through its K3 - 2 Montessori program. My 3 yr old son started this year and so far, it has gone well. His teacher is attentive, encourages me to contact her at home for a weekly discussion, works to know each of her students and is open for suggestions. The before and after school program, ran by UMOS, is wonderful. The staff are friendly, warm and kind. They plan activities for the children and provides more guidance than a daycare or babysitter. They encourage active social skills. I will provide another review at the end of October.

Kosciuszko Montessori School
971 W Windlake Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53204
Last modified Kosciuszko Montessori School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-3
Kosciuszko Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.