Posted March 17, 2014
Milwaukee Jewish Day school(mjds) is so much more than a school. I have children at the school and I have been very impressed. The teachers are excellent and do all they can to make them have the best learning experience. Besides the education being excellent they are teaching the children about the needs of the world around us and how to do our part in making the world a better place. In my mind there is no comparison when it comes MJDS.

Posted March 12, 2014
MJDS is a great school. Our daughter was loved and nurtured by her teachers in kindergarten and the lower school. And she was challenged academically in the middle school. She entered high school with the skills to excel (earning a 3.98 cumulative GPA). In addition, MJDS gave her the guidance to develop as a caring member of the community. The values taught at this school translated into a confident, kind and globally focused young woman. This was the best investment my husband and I ever made.

Posted February 05, 2014
We had a bad experience with MJDS. We would not recommend this school to anyone. Although the school has a "no bullying" policy my kid was being bullied constantly and nobody cared. The administration didn't do anything about it. They only want your money and they only count you if you pay full tuition.

Posted February 01, 2014
My children have thanked me repeatedly for sending them to MJDS, where curiosity and learning happen. They didn't realize how good a school it was until they started high school, and found out how much they had learned during their years at MJDS that their classmates still hadn't learned. It's a school that encourages kids to aim high, but readily provides extra help for kids who request it. There are kids here from different economic backgrounds. The school enforces a "no bullying" policy and encourages cooperation among people of all ages, has a "book buddies" program that pairs younger and older kids, and is a warm, engaging, evolving, positive environment for learning. I highly recommend it!

Posted January 29, 2014
I have four children currently enrolled at MJDS and I can say with confidence that it has been the best decision I have ever made. The academics are outstanding. Each and every staff member and teacher takes care of and nurtures my children which leads to self confidence and a level of compassion for others I have not seen at other schools. In addition, the parent community is warm and inclusive which really communicates the feeling of belonging and a sense of community.

Posted January 22, 2014
My kids come home with smiles almost every day. They love the school, and they are really learning ideas and problem solving. I am surprised at the breadth of opportunities in a relatively small school school. They also have some really superstar teachers.

Posted January 13, 2014
Sending your kids to MJDS is a waste of time and money! There is nothing special about this school. Public schools in the area offer so much more. We tried this school but it was terrible in so many ways.

Posted January 13, 2014
MJDS has an incredibly warm and nurturing environment. The teachers really care about each individual child. I have two kids in the school, and I regularly get phone calls home from teachers just to share something fun or positive. I also appreciate the recent changes in math and reading curriculum -- great steps forward!

Posted December 31, 2013
I should give no stars!!! This is very very very bad school. I had so bad experience with this school. My son suffered from 1-st day. Student separated between rich and poor. Teachers don t do nothing about it. But OK. we came to study, not to play. Very poor program. After four month I took my child from the school. Thanks G-d he is in normal WI school now.

Posted March 08, 2013
Amazing experience, superior staff & a kind caring community. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Milwaukee Jewish Day School
6401 N Santa Monica Blvd, Milwaukee, WI  53217
Last modified Milwaukee Jewish Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Milwaukee Jewish Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.