School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We chose MJDS for our three children, who are now adults, and have never regretted this decision for a moment. Our sons and daughter thrived at this school because the teachers and administrators saw them as individuals - unique and talented in their own ways. They were challenged academically, allowed to think creatively and critically, and exceedingly well prepared for high school and beyond. All three students internalized the Jewish values they were taught and that were modeled daily by their teachers. Our children learned a lot in high school and college, but their true academic and moral foundation came from their years at MJDS. I love MJDS so much that I became a staff member 21 years ago. Having taught in other schools, I can verify the type of teachers who are hired - talented, flexible, creative, dedicated to their students and devoted to this school. They care for each other, the students and the families who support our efforts. I am proud to be a teacher here and proud of our family's decision to choose MJDS for our children 29 years ago.
May 15, 2015

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted May 15, 2015

Posted May 14, 2015
Our daughter attended MJDS for ten years. In addition to an excellent secular education that set her up for great success in high school and college, MJDS nurtured her Jewish heart. She is a young woman who believes in her ability to make a difference in the world and is proud of her Jewish heritage. The teachers and staff were always ready to help her with a difficult subject and rejoiced in her successes. Our family looks back on our time at MJDS as the best investment we made for our daughter s future.

Posted May 14, 2015
As a parent of an MJDS grad, I can honestly say that her success personally and professionally can be credited in large part to her eight years there. She has a positive value system and confident personality. She was more than prepared for high school when she graduated. I would recommend MJDS to any family looking for a quality education in this ever-changing world.

Milwaukee Jewish Day School 1

Posted May 14, 2015
Worst school ever! I'm so glad my kids are no longer there. The public schools in our area offer so much more! Don't even think to send your kids to MJDS.

Posted May 13, 2015
Yesterday my son and his class were supposed to see a play. The field-trip was cancelled, though, because the play was deemed inappropriate for the kids. The whole thing was handled perfectly. The kids didn't feel sad at all, and knew why they couldn't go. My son even explained it to me. His teachers also made the day super fun! As a fellow educator and parent, I salute really appreciate it!

Milwaukee Jewish Day School 1

Posted May 13, 2015
Don't believe everything you read. My definition of this school is HYPOCRISY. Hypocrisy "is the claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions, behaviors, virtues, motivations, or other characteristics that one does not actually hold". A Jewish school with no Jewish values. Very sad.

Posted May 13, 2015
My children have graduated with a solid Jewish identity and sense of self. MJDS provided a great education, leaving them well prepared for high school and beyond. MJDS not only gave them a rich education in STEM subjects, but taught them HOW to study and pull pertinent information, making secondary and tertiary education easier.

Posted May 07, 2015
I am very excited about the path MJDS is on. Our older children love MJDS and have thrived here. MJDS really cares about our children and teaches them lifelong values- not just academics.

Posted May 05, 2015
I want to thank Ari's teacher Jillian Kraus-Voras at MJDS for helping my son to be confident in who is. She has helped him believe in himself and shown him nothing but love. I could not be luckier to have had him in a class with such an amazing woman. I thank G-d for her and appreciate her more than she will ever know. This school has been nothing but a blessing for our family.

Posted May 04, 2015
When choosing the right school for our son, we looked for a school that would encourage self esteem, a sense of Jewish pride, and an excellent education. We could not be more pleased to be a part of the MJDS family. In our son's first year at MJDS, we have seen him blossom. This school ensures that each child feels that they are a part of a community and a family. The teachers create a warm environment where all children are encouraged to learn creatively and at their own pace. Not only has our son excelled in his schooling, he has developed a strong sense of Judaism. This has brought more Jewish traditions into our home as well. The Jr K year has been a wonderful experience for our son, and our entire family.

Milwaukee Jewish Day School
6401 N Santa Monica Blvd, Milwaukee, WI  53217
Last modified Milwaukee Jewish Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Milwaukee Jewish Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top