PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children have attened Hope Christian School: Fortis since 2015. We moved back to Milwaukee from Texas, where they take great pride in education. I just simply refused to let my kids get a half basic education. I wanted them to attend a school where they are given challenges everyday. I want them to know what it feels like to work for and earn your education. Also they are taught religion which is something schools need to do. Also they make sure parents stay involved. They give you their direct numbers and the app Class Dojo helps as well. I can view pics to see what the kids are up to and send messages as well. What we dont realize is and i have heard this before.....Public School teachers dont even send their children to public school......hmm something to think about. So they are good enough to teach our kids but their kids are better than a public school education.....well mine too. Thats all the more reason why i chose Hope......Keep up the great work Hope Christian Schools. .

After realizing that my children weren't getting the education that they should have through MPS, I decided to give Hope Christian Schools a chance. I wish I would have done it sooner. The teachers are very involved with the students which is what the kids need to stay focused. I also like the fact that I have phone numbers for all the teachers to get in contact with at any time. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who values their children's education!

I really liked this school. My children's teachers are very interactive. The teachers take pride in instilling respect and a respectable mindset within the children. The fact that the teachers enforce Christian beliefs is why I decided to rate the school as a 5.

my kids teacher was pulled to do a different job in the third quarter of school.. my student and the class was then taught by a intern and only saw her teacher half a day..my student reading and math grades dropped drastically. i was so disappointed. when i questioned my student my kid told me other kids were swearing and ribbing each other during class and the new teacher had to discipline kids more than teaching. my student told me it was hard to focus. i talked to the teacher he said he would try to help but he didn't have a lot of time. i tried to talk to the principal but he asked me to go back and talk to the teacher. the principal seemed to deal with the kids okay but never seemed to address problems with parents.

During the 2011-2012 school year, my son was in 1st grade & my daughter in 8th grade. After attending the first week, I FIRMLY decided that my kids WILL NOT be returning to public school in Milwaukee. I absolutely love the support, the atmosphere, the emphasis on God & education at Hope: Fortis. My children will be returnign next year FOR SURE! Although they need the parents to be more involved POSTIIVELY, and could always use a space for a gym, it is a GREAT schooL!! GOOD BYE MPS!! Y'all don't care about kids; just the money!!

May child was in 6th grade at this school and he came from a really great school. I wanted him to had a great education plus Christian education. He did not either one. Too chaotic in the school.

I my son has attending here for 2nd grade. Personally i don't think that the teachers have enough patient.They need to go through some type of training on how to deal

My gr grand dau is in first grade and this is her first year at this school. She is doing quite well. She has always been a good student, but at her former school, she got caught up in behavior problems. Fortis seems to deal with such issues right away. She even notices a difference and loves this school. The leaders are to be commended. One day I two-three officials attempting to solve our problem. They go out of their way to help the students. The students are very manerable in the halls unlike other schools.

My son is a 6th grade student at Hope School: Fortis...This is his first year and in only three days of school I see a great change in his attitude about school...he seems empowered and excited about learning! Weekend homework was always a challenge with him! On Friday night I found him doing his homework on his own!!! The pride that I hear in his voice now is just amazing for me! I'm very happy for him and proud of this school and the educators they have in place that has put a spark in my son!

This is a great school My daughter loves it and I do as well. She attends k-4 and they are great with one on one with students making them feel comfortable another thing I like is this school goes through 8th grade. The smaller kids though are on the lower level and the upper grades are upstairs. My daughter will be able to make friends and go to school with them for many years to come. Not only that the teachers and great as well as the principal and actually the entire staff makes you feel so welcome. The door doesnt stay open and they make the parent sign in and out for their children so I know my daughter is safe. This school is a uniform school so nobody is dressed better than anyone else and they can focus on why they are there to learn.,

Last modified HOPE Christian School: Fortis is a Private school that serves grades PK-8