PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

ITA is a great school to attend for your children the teachers work with students attentively and there is no bullying. The staff are very friendly and I have had the pleasure to meet them all. ITA is a good choice if you want your child to get ready for high school

I would not recommend sending your children to this school unless you are just looking for day camp. I like the small class setting and it was close to my work is why I enrolled my children. This will be my children last year, because I see no results. The teachers try, but with lack of resources the kids run the school. No academic guidance or preparation for high school. The buses and school is just out of control, alot fighting and bullying. The new principal, she also can not related or control the school either. I not sure how this school is still open. Each year has been a turn for the worst. This school can improve if more academically was offer to prepare the students for high school. Also if they improve the structure of order and safety for their students. If not this kids are being setup to fail!

ITA isn't a good school to send any child to. I had the worse experience of my life with the entire staff. They claim ur children are performing above grade level until you put them back in public school and realize that they're performing wayyyy below grade level. It is my opinion that this school needs to be closed. The staff is rude especially the principal. There's no way to really rate the school since it's that darn awful. so I say that it's a -00. Parents please don't send ur children to ITA I beg of you.

ITA is the best school I have found for my children in Milwaukee. Their curriculum is progressive and will ensure that my children are taught the skills that they will need to be successful.

ITA is truly a wonderful institution of learning. I am so looking forward to the coming year! The teachers are attentive, the administration thoughtful, and it is just an all around super environment for learning. I would highly recommend this school for any parent that wants to send their children to a superior school.

Last modified Institute of Technology and Academics is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.