PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 02, 2015
Mrs. Hunter, Ms. Martin and Elder Brown were just a few staff members that we would like to thank.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 02, 2015
The Spiritual learning environment helps develop honesty, integrity and fairness in the students that attend the school.

Posted December 02, 2015
New Testament Christian Academy provided my son with a Christ filled and informative educational experience from the first grade until 8th grade completion last year. The teachers and staff were very helpful and caring throughout the years. Mrs. Hunter was extremely helpful and always available to help provide support over the years. The school was instrumental in preparing my son for future success in both educational and personal endeavors. Mr. Allen Richardson

Posted July 06, 2015
This school has given me everything that I would need to be successful in the world. In order to test out their skills that they taught me I enrolled into a different school and it has worked. NTCA has and forever will be my home and nothing will change that. -Madissyn Moore

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 06, 2015
When my daughter first started at NTCA, I would've thought that she would have been shy. But when she got to class her teacher Mrs.Cordova made her feel welcome. The students, teachers, and education has made her a responsible, beautiful young lady that she is today. I'm glad that I chose New Testament Christian Academy as my children's school.

New Testament Christian Academy 1

Posted August 16, 2014
I chose New Testament for my children as I enjoyed the small classroom atmosphere. I enjoyed the fact that Christ was included within the curriculum. However, New Testament is nothing more than gateway to failure. My child in 1st grade received so much homework that we would be up sometimes past 9pm on a school day just to complete it. I then learned that they have no recess for the children, but rather a controlled gym. There are no outlets for the children and the expectations are ridiculous. I believe the school has great potential, however the standards that they have set before the children are absolutely outrageous.

New Testament Christian Academy 4

Posted February 24, 2014
Their academics are bar none, but I did find it very dry and military-like for such young children. My daughter did almost nothing fun in her K-3 class and got about 12 homework sheets per week. Yes, homework, for 3 year olds. I loved the Christian principals that they teach, I just wish they had recess and more creative outlets.

Posted September 23, 2013
This school was awesome, the teachers there helped me where I understood the work, I miss this school so much was the best middle school I ever went to.

Posted August 23, 2013
My son has been at New Testament since he was 2 years old. He is now in second grade. I am still amazed at how much they are teaching the children each school year. I absolutely love the academics, and the culture of NTCA!

New Testament Christian Academy 4

Posted November 03, 2009
NTCA is a strong school because of its foundation and because of where the school is going. The leadership emphasizes excellence. The school also believes in the students and desires to go the next level in everything. The staff is caring and want students to excel. Thank God for a Christian school that is striving to do the best and what is right for our students.

10201 W Bradley Rd, Milwaukee, WI  53224
Last modified New Testament Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Testament Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top