78241cb698d25a3f6520f83b9d653871c5b7d1a0-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

New Testament Christian Academy 5460287 4

Posted February 24, 2014
Their academics are bar none, but I did find it very dry and military-like for such young children. My daughter did almost nothing fun in her K-3 class and got about 12 homework sheets per week. Yes, homework, for 3 year olds. I loved the Christian principals that they teach, I just wish they had recess and more creative outlets.

New Testament Christian Academy 5302347 5

Posted September 23, 2013
This school was awesome, the teachers there helped me where I understood the work, I miss this school so much was the best middle school I ever went to.

New Testament Christian Academy 5259007 5

Posted August 23, 2013
My son has been at New Testament since he was 2 years old. He is now in second grade. I am still amazed at how much they are teaching the children each school year. I absolutely love the academics, and the culture of NTCA!

New Testament Christian Academy 3929039 4

Posted November 03, 2009
NTCA is a strong school because of its foundation and because of where the school is going. The leadership emphasizes excellence. The school also believes in the students and desires to go the next level in everything. The staff is caring and want students to excel. Thank God for a Christian school that is striving to do the best and what is right for our students.

New Testament Christian Academy 3765539 5

Posted August 14, 2009
Before my children attended NTCA, I was reconsidering homeschooling. But through prayer, the Lord guided me to NTCA. I remember my first visit. I was so amazed to see how well disciplined the children were in their classrooms, how inspired the teachers were to teach their students, and just experiencing the overall christian atmosphere. In addition, it's an inspiration to see how NTCA reward their students in their excellence. I pray NTCA will continue to move forward by adding a high school.

New Testament Christian Academy 3670449 5

Posted June 08, 2009
I love this school I wish I could come back next year but I cant. I pray that all the teachers especially ms.underwood would have a great time i will visit this scool again -DeAnna

New Testament Christian Academy 3660049 5

Posted June 02, 2009
We love this school. We took our daughter out of a public school because she often felt lost, and was doing poorly in spite of her intelligence. Now that she is in a highly stuctured environment with a small class size, we are amazed by her growth! I'm so happy we found this school, and wish they had a high school!

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

New Testament Christian Academy
10201 W Bradley Rd, Milwaukee, WI  53224
New Testament Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.