PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My children have attended this school for over five years and the staff is awesome. I love the learning styles my children are learning.

New Testament Christian Academy has great school communication between Administration, Teachers, and parents throughout the school year.

I like the positive and nurturing environment at New Testament Christian Academy. I believe all the teachers and staff here at New Testament Christian Academy strive to help the student succeed not only academically but spiritually as well.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The Spiritual learning environment helps develop honesty, integrity and fairness in the students that attend the school.

New Testament Christian Academy provided my son with a Christ filled and informative educational experience from the first grade until 8th grade completion last year. The teachers and staff were very helpful and caring throughout the years. Mrs. Hunter was extremely helpful and always available to help provide support over the years. The school was instrumental in preparing my son for future success in both educational and personal endeavors. Mr. Allen Richardson

This school has given me everything that I would need to be successful in the world. In order to test out their skills that they taught me I enrolled into a different school and it has worked. NTCA has and forever will be my home and nothing will change that. -Madissyn Moore

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

When my daughter first started at NTCA, I would've thought that she would have been shy. But when she got to class her teacher Mrs.Cordova made her feel welcome. The students, teachers, and education has made her a responsible, beautiful young lady that she is today. I'm glad that I chose New Testament Christian Academy as my children's school.

I chose New Testament for my children as I enjoyed the small classroom atmosphere. I enjoyed the fact that Christ was included within the curriculum. However, New Testament is nothing more than gateway to failure. My child in 1st grade received so much homework that we would be up sometimes past 9pm on a school day just to complete it. I then learned that they have no recess for the children, but rather a controlled gym. There are no outlets for the children and the expectations are ridiculous. I believe the school has great potential, however the standards that they have set before the children are absolutely outrageous.

Their academics are bar none, but I did find it very dry and military-like for such young children. My daughter did almost nothing fun in her K-3 class and got about 12 homework sheets per week. Yes, homework, for 3 year olds. I loved the Christian principals that they teach, I just wish they had recess and more creative outlets.

This school was awesome, the teachers there helped me where I understood the work, I miss this school so much was the best middle school I ever went to.

Last modified New Testament Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.