Northwest Catholic - East Campus 1

Posted April 30, 2012
My children have been going to this school before they split up into the East and West Campus's and I have to say that I am not pleased with this change. At first I was all for it but the lack of respect and communication from the principles from BOTH of the campus's is horrible. I have two kids that attend each campus. Some of the teachers are very good however the principles and their office staff do not have the children in their best interest and lack respect for all.

Posted February 28, 2011
My daughter is in the K4 grade here and I the teachers and administrators are really great. small classsizes.

Northwest Catholic - East Campus 1

Posted August 19, 2010
4 of the 5 reviews here are NOT for Northwest Catholic East campus, they are for the former school, Our Lady of Good Hope which was under a completely different administration with a different mindset. In the past two years there have been multiple instances of bullying, physical threats of violence against students and teachers - and the administration has done nothing to rectify the situation. The teachers are all very good, nice teachers but they lack support from the administration, and they lack support from the parents of the children in many cases. There are a few dedicated parents who make up the core of the parent involvement, but the majority of the parents simply don't care enough to get involved. The school has been broken into a few times and has had computers and equipment stolen. Cars and the playground equipment have been vandalized.

Northwest Catholic - East Campus 0

Posted April 29, 2010
I think this school is wonderful , all the children are wonderful . I think that all parents should send kids to this school , It's awesome

Northwest Catholic - East Campus 0

Posted August 06, 2009
Great school, small class sizes and all the facualty know each child by name and care for the children. The education is great to.

Posted May 01, 2006
This is a great school. I really like the fact that there arent that many kids in 1 class. I think it gives the teachers more time to spend on each kid and there needs.

Northwest Catholic - East Campus 4

Posted November 08, 2005
- a former student
gGod school. I went there for all eight years and made some good friends. my graduating class had 14 people in it! and the 1st grade class had only 8 or 9 students at the time. Love small class! I recommend going here!

Posted November 11, 2004
Small class sizes are excellant, the teachers are great. Send home regualr reports on behaviour and also send additional work home to help the children who are having problems. All teachers very approachable. School reports are sent home quarterly, as well as parent teacher conferences. The whole school has a family like quality about it that makes it a plesaure to spend time there. Small class sizes have helped with my son keeping up with other children in his grade and also with special learning. Each childs teaching is set as an individual and not as part of a large experiment like some schools.

Northwest Catholic - East Campus
7140 North 41st Street, Milwaukee, WI  53209
Last modified Northwest Catholic - East Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Northwest Catholic - East Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.