Posted August 06, 2013
My child has attended Sherman Park Lutheran School since she was 3 years old. She is now in 1st grade and has enjoyed every year spent here. She has made lots of friends young and old. I love this school because the academics give my child a challenge. It holds children at a higher standard and the children rise to the occasion. The school has before and after care which is a blessing because I work early in the morning. I also love the welcoming atmosphere that has been created by all of the staff. I am encouraged by my childs teacher to stop in anytime i would like. This lets me know that my child's teacher is always open to me being a part of my child's learning. I plan to continue my child's education at Sherman Park until she graduates the 8th grade. Sincerely a Happy Parent

Sherman Park Lutheran School 1

Posted September 16, 2012
MY CHILDREN ATTENED THIS SCHOOL SINE THEY WERE IN PRESCHOOL WHEN IN TOKK MY CHILDREN OUT I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW FAR BEHIND THEY WERE ACADEMICLLY. I FOUND OUT THE YEAR BEFORE THERE WAS NOT A CIRICULLUM THEY PRETTY MUCH DID WHAT EVER. THE TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE REALLY NICE BUT I WOULD NOT HAVE GUESSED IN A MILLION YEARS THAT THIS SCHOOL WOULD DO SUCH A POOR JOB IN TEACHING MY CHILDREN. WHEN TRYING TO TALK TO THE TEACHERS WHOM HAD MY CHILDREN THE YEAR BEFORE. FOUND OUT ALL THE TEACHERS WERE TERMINATED AND REPLACED AND EVEN THE PRINCIPAL STEPPED DOWN AND BECAME A 8TH GRADE HOMEROOM TEACHER. THE CHILDREN ARE UNRULLY. I AM ONE OF THOSE PARENTS THAT NEVER MISS A PARENT AND TEACHERS CONFRENCE I WAS AT THE SCHOOL EVERYDAY TO SEE HOW MY CHILDREN WERE DOING. I WA S ALWAYS TOLD THEY WERE DOING VERY WELL. JUST TO GET TO THIS NEW SCHOOL TO FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE WAY BEHIND. I AM VERY DISSAPPOINTED IN THIS SCHOOL I HOLD NO OTHER PARENT WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I DID.

Sherman Park Lutheran School 2

Posted June 20, 2011
I'm the parent of a former student. I enrolled my child because of the religious component compared to public school and I believed my child would be in a "better" environment (fewer behavior concerns and more rigorous academic programming) than public school. I was surprised that the academic component was less intense than that offfered for my child's grade level in public school. There were no computers in my child's class and old, dangerous looking furnishings (old, wooden pews, items in the house area were worn, etc.). The staff was friendly overall and behavor concerns were fewer, but I couldn't let my child remain with the concerns for the academics.

Posted July 12, 2010
I really appreciate the care and concern the staff at Sherman Park Lutheran has for my child. They are always available to lend a helping hand with enriching my childs overall wellbeing. Kudos to Sherman Park for a job well done.

Sherman Park Lutheran School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
My daughter, K-3, attends this school and I am quite impressed with the administration's dedication and passion to the spiritual curriculum, students, parents, and community involvement. It is always difficult to send a child off to school initially, yet I am at peace and comforted with the knowledge that the staff alleviates any need for worry with constant feedback, communication, and love. My daughter has learned basic Spanish fundamentals and now teaches me! I am very pleased and blessed to have my child in attendance at Sherman Park Lutheran.

Posted May 16, 2006
I reallly really enjoy that fact that their staff is so diverse. They really do care about my child's indivdual needs and the needs of other children. Their faucity offers a wide variety of space for children do different kinds of extracurricular activites. They have a gym, a bike area, spanish, and music. I like how the staff are close to the parents. Also, the parents there are always involved.

Sherman Park Lutheran School
2703 N Sherman Blvd, Milwaukee, WI  53210
Last modified Sherman Park Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherman Park Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.