9-12|Private

Bad
Good

This School had help my son so much. My son was going to m.p.s I pull him out and sent him to hope he's been in the hope Family since middle School.He will be in the 11 grade next year Thank you Thank you guys so much for teaching my son. Love you.

I have been at the school for four years. The school has greatly help me prepare to be a college student. The classes Are challenging and expects you to respond to the material that's being taught. I have formed nuturing and supportive relationships with all of my teachers. Hope has helped me grow as an indvidual and has given me skills that will usefor the rest of my life.

I have been here all four years and there have been a lot of changes but in my honest opinion the changes that were made was for the best. They continue to make the Hope School better they continue to figure out how we can get better as a whole for all of the schools we have. This is my last year and they continue to push me in the right direction for college and to continue to keep my grades up and be the best person I can possible be all because of the Hope Christian High School stayed by my side and motivated me to stay strong and push forward and that's what I'm doing. The Hope Christian High School is a great place to be and to receive a great amount of help because there are always teachers there to help.

HOPE holds their students to high standards. The results that the school produces each year in terms of college acceptance and enrollment is impressive in comparison to other high schools across the nation. The school is a quality hidden gem for high educational standards in the inner-city.

HOPE provides a rigorous, faith-based education centered around its mission of the three Cs: Christ, College, and Character. Teachers and staff are extremely dedicated to student success. Every student is pushed to further their connection with God every single day. Every senior has been accepted to college three years in a row, and this year's senior class has garnered more than $1,000,000 in scholarship money!

Such a hard working and dedicated staff--while it can be tough to hold high expectations for kids, everyone at the school wants students to succeed.

A shout-out to the senior class for once again having 100% college acceptance. Way to go and keep working hard!!

The mission at HOPE is the 3 Cs: Christ, college and character. The teachers work incredibly hard to ensure that students come to a loving, high expectations every day. Students attend chapel and religion class daily, take a college-curriculum work load, have an ACT average that outperforms the city, state and national average for African-American students and strive to become leaders on Milwaukee's north side. Not only that but the last three graduating classes have had 100% of their seniors accepted to college. Stop in to see and hear for yourself!

I am a Junior at Hope High School graduating in 2010. I am in the top choir (Kantorei). This school is the best thing that happened to me. Honestly I dont know where I would be if it wasnt for this school. They helped me get closer to God, work on my people skills and they are there when you need help. You can call them, come to school early or stay late. This school really gave me a taste of college life and how its no game. If you are serious about getting to know God and college then this is the school that would be your main choice.

Last modified HOPE Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12