LifeSkills Academy 5

Posted September 29, 2013
This school has a great caring staff . They really helped my child start caring about school.

LifeSkills Academy 1

Posted January 10, 2013
The 1 out of 10 rating for this school is actually generous. This is among the worst schools I have ever seen. Poor administrative leadership and accountability, low morale, extreme unprofessionalism, the lack of organizational structure, scarce resources, low teacher creativity, loose student environment, and low faculty talent are just some of the reasons why this school is not only a scam but it perpetuates the issues our city is experiencing with juvenile delinquency, student illiteracy, and dismantling any hope that any attending student might have for being successful. I quickly corrected a mistake that I made for allowing my son to attend this "school" when I saw that he never had homework and his text book was photocopied, 3 grade levels below, and published in the late 1980's. This school is run like a small family church and not like an academic institution. I am shocked the Department of Public Instruction has not taken action to have this school closed and its accreditation revoked.

LifeSkills Academy 5

Posted February 16, 2011
Great School for my son who works well in a smaller environment. The school has a family oriented environment. They even give free monthly haircuts to the boys. I LOVE this school, Truly. Praise God for the humble and yet awesome works of the staff.

LifeSkills Academy
3434 N 38th St, Milwaukee, WI  53216
Last modified LifeSkills Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
LifeSkills Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.