Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school gave me a second chance when I had an awful record from my previous high school due to being bullied. Because I got a second chance, I graduated high school and am now in my second year of college. This school turned my life around.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This school helps students who need accommodations.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Students are given a chance to show off their leadership skills.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This is the first school I have ever heard of and attended that really does enforce its no bullying policy.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Amazing teachers! Due to the size of the school, students are able to connect with each teacher on a personal level.

Amount of homework: Neutral

They need to provide more essay assignments. I went into college not knowing how to write a paper.

Well organized school with a modern approach to learning. My daughter has excelled! Dress code and standards of conduct instill respect and sense of community amongst the diverse student body. Frequency of progress reports and conferences keep parents well informed. Format helps students regain confidence if they have struggled academically or socially in traditional public school setting.

MC2 assessed our Freshman's needs and gave her the individual support and professional expertise to surpass her own expectations. She is more confident, interested and informed than when she first walked in their door. MC2 made our Freshman a better student and a more mature teenager. The entire staff is responsible for her academic success and her personal development.

I appreciate finding this small high school which is able to provide an educational experience more tailored to individual student needs. MC2 provides a rather intimate environment where I have found the principal and the teachers to be receptive to our input. The teachers are able to recognize and work with my daughter's intellectual gifts and her challenges. Although the online curriculum has some inevitable limitations, I know that the staff is working on expanding the course options and they were flexible enough to grant credit for other types of courses in which my daughter engaged. My daughter feels safe, happy and accomplished at this school.

Last modified Milwaukee Community Cyber High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.