Park View Middle School 3

Posted June 02, 2014
Be aware of the parking lot lady. She is a bully. I had to pick my son up from school right before school let out and this older lady came up to my car window and was very rude to me because I pulled up to the side doors where my son was told i would get him. She started yelling at me like I was a child. I explained I had never picked him up there and I was unaware how it worked and even apologized and she continued to scold me. I understand you need to keep things in order but my goodness that was uncalled for. She even pointed her finger in the direction I was to go and yelled "now move". Plus it was still early enough that no one was around yet. I was not even blocking the path for busses. Find out where you are allowed to park to pick up your children or else. The part that bothered me most is I was there to pick my son up so he wasn't alone at home because I had to take myself to the hospital due to complications with my pregnancy. People need to realize that you do not know what that person is going through at the time. She must be miserable at home to act like that to others though.

Park View Middle School 1

Posted May 11, 2013
Mr shedivy is a super mean tree hugger that keeps a hoard in his room..

Posted January 26, 2010
I'm an eighth grader here and have always loved Park View. The teachers and friendly and helpful. Lots of after-school sports and programs, too. Pretty modern and high tech; they got brand new lockers over the summer and many classes have SMART Boards.

Posted October 31, 2009
I absolutly love this school! The teachers are great and so is the staff! Plus the school is a square, so it is really easy to find your classes. Its my first year here as a seventh grader and I learned my classes and my routine (when do I need to go to my locker) within the first 2 days!

Posted January 15, 2009

Park View Middle School 4

Posted January 31, 2008
Awsome Teachers. Great programs. One of the best programs is the project reality. I think it is awsome for the kids to learn to budget, have a job, buy a car, buy a house, and learn how to book a vaction. Great challenging cumputer programs also. Glade I moved out to Mukwonago for the schools!

Park View Middle School 2

Posted May 28, 2007

Park View Middle School
930 N Rochester St, Mukwonago, WI  53149
Last modified Park View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.