Posted June 18, 2014
Wonderful school! The teachers are passionate about promoting a love for learning. My children are thriving at St. John's both academically and spiritually. The sports programs challenge them physically in a Christ-centered atmosphere.

Posted May 30, 2014
Placing our son in St John's Lutheran school after Christmas break turned out to be the best thing for him and us. We really like the faculty and feel our son is getting a high quality education. The public school could not provide the attention our son needed. I highly recommend this school!

Posted January 14, 2014
My sons recently transferred here from another larger Lutheran school. I wasn't sure how they would compare but they actually are very similar. The kids get a lot of hands on attention and they love it, they really adjusted nicely. The teachers are superb and the coursework is appropriate and challenges them to a higher level which is great. Nice athletics choices and lots of extra activities for the kids. Friendly group of parents too.

Posted April 09, 2013
This was one of the best experiences I've had with any school. All the teachers were great, and really kept in close contact. My son especially enjoyed the upper grades teacher. He did many special projects in history, like a USO night where he actually had real WWII uniforms for the kids! My son was also able to participate in many sports; they don't cut players and have excellent coaches. But I didn't realize how wonderful an education he received until he got to high school. His test scores were great, and my "average" son took honors courses. I can't thank the staff enough for the wonderful education and christian training he received. The lessons he learned there and the love of history he now has will follow him through his whole life. Thank you all for being such great teachers and role models. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting the best for their children.

Posted March 14, 2013
Our three children transferred to St. John's two years ago and it has proved to be the right decision. They have made many friends and have improved their confidence in academics as well as socially. They have improved in math because of the in school tutoring they have received. They now take pride in their grades and getting their homework done. The school offers many after school activities and excellent coaching in sports. We wish we would have enrolled them sooner.

Posted May 27, 2011
We have 2 children that attended St. John's from K-8, then went on to MHS. Their educational background as well as their strong academic background led to standardized test scores well above the public schools in the state - particularly in mathmatics and science. Both of our children are in A/P classes at the high school and are performing well above their peers from the public schools in the area. We would not trade the great foundation laid at St. John's for anything. Great education, great faith building teachers and support.

St. Johns Evangelical Lutheran School 2

Posted March 16, 2011
I agree that St. John's does a good job of teaching the Bible and memorization of the Bible, but it was lacking in academics. Our children went to St. John's for several years before we decided to switch to another school. My children now go to a school with more structure and emphasis on academic excellence. They are also enjoying the diversity of classes and students they get to interact with. With so few students at St. John's there's not a lot of choices for friends. I regret that I did not change schools sooner--my children have had some catching up to do. As for the teachers, I think they did the best they could with the support they had. The leadership at St. John's school, in my opinion, is lacking integrity and responsibility as well as a clear vision/plan for the future.

Posted February 17, 2011
4 of my children have or are currently attending St. Johns. The teachers and staff are wonderful. Kids get a great Christian education that well prepares them for high school and beyond.

Posted August 24, 2008
The most wonderful christian school ever!! I had three children attend st. Johns. Not only did they receive a superior education, they were surrounded by a loving christian staff, supportive parents, and nice children. I would highly recommend it! Christina Kubicek

Posted August 21, 2007
I had 4 kids go through this school, and I can not say enough good things about it. Your children will get plenty of 1 on 1, great sports, Christian fellowship for both the kids and you. Don't let the grade sharing classrooms scare you. It gives the kids a chance to do their homework and work helps them learn to focus.

St. Johns Evangelical Lutheran School
410 Hwy NN W, Mukwonago, WI  53149
Last modified St. Johns Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Johns Evangelical Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top