Posted January 14, 2014
Bay Lane middle school does not give the children enough attention when they need it especially because some of the children are a bit slower than others and because they let some kids not do as much work as the rest

Bay Lane Middle School 3

Posted August 08, 2013
Never have I seen a school with such high turnover. It seems that each year, half of the staff leaves, and a new group of beginner teachers fill their space. There is a project I technology-driven program which is only available to a select group of students through a lottery. While I don't know if I am fully behind that program, those seem to be the only kids in the building that really get to use any technology. There is no consistency in the building, and all teachers take a very different approach. One of the teachers my son had last year refused to stay after school with him to help him get caught up. She was very unapproachable and rude about it when I asked. I really hope this building gets it figured out because something is wrong here.

Posted May 16, 2013
Excellent middle school. Great, caring teachers, and a calm environment for our children. Teachers at this school are always willing to help and put forth any effort to help your child succeed!!

Posted January 03, 2010

Posted November 28, 2009
Overall the atmosphere at the middle school is one of caring, responsibility and respect. Students are challenge with new and innovative ways of teaching. Teachers truely want students to succeed.

Posted June 23, 2009
Muskego education is absolutely terrible. I've taught at many schools and I love Muskego, but the education and attitudes of the teachers is unbelievable. I quit my job as a 5th garde teacher there due to a job offer at Arrowhead. The quality and attitude at my new school overcomes the muskego education by leaps and bounds.

Posted January 20, 2009

Posted March 04, 2008
it is so much fun and the teachers are very nice and caring.

Posted January 26, 2008

Bay Lane Middle School 4

Posted April 29, 2007

Bay Lane Middle School
S75W16399 Hilltop Dr, Muskego, WI  53150
Last modified Bay Lane Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay Lane Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top