Posted April 02, 2014
My school is Muskego Elementary. I think the paperless Thursdays are a great idea. I think the communication between the school and the families is great. I am proud to say that my daughter is part of such a great and caring school.

Posted April 02, 2014
This such a caring community. I love all the parent involvement. I am glad that my daughter gets to be a part of it.

Posted February 14, 2012
Great school community! Love the multiage curriculum. Lots of parent involvement, with volunteers and the PTO.

Muskego Elementary School 0

Posted January 01, 2008
This school has the best of the best people in the world. Thanks for all of your help!

Posted March 27, 2004

Muskego Elementary School
S75W17476 Janesville Rd, Muskego, WI  53150
Last modified Muskego Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Muskego Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top