Neenah, WI

Posted March 30, 2013
When I attended Horace Mann it taught 6-8 graders. That being said with the exception of the principle and vice principle it was a great school. I loved most of my teachers although there were a couple exceptions. Art was awesome and my art teachers there were some of my favorite teachers ever. One of them even drove me home one day when my mom forgot to pick me up. The principle was strict but not without reason. The vice principle on the other hand was horrible. She was mean and didn't bother taking the time to try and understand the kids who weren't your run of the mill Neenah preps and jocks.

Posted December 28, 2009

Posted November 05, 2009

Horace Mann Middle School 0

Posted February 02, 2009
All three of my children attended Horace Mann Middle School. The teachers teach with a team concept that is best for the children. They collaborate daily about any problems and address them accordingly in a positive manner. My children had a very successful experience.

Horace Mann Middle School
1021 Oak St, Neenah, WI  54956
Last modified Horace Mann Middle School is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horace Mann Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top