Bad
Good

My kids love this school! We came from Puerto Rico in 2012, they didn't know a lot of english at all, and the teachers take the time to teach them very good. The teachers have great communication with me always. They make a lot of activity in the school for the kids.

Both of my children attend school at Poplar Creek. It is an excellent school with excellent teachers. My kids love to go to school and participate in school functions.

My daughter attends this school and I could not ask for a better school environment for her to be in. The new principal is very hands on and interactive with the children. The teachers are excellent. My daughter loves going to school.

My son attends Poplar Creek and has Mrs Gravenkamp as his teacher. I can't say enough about the creative teaching style she uses to educate her students. The class is eager to participate in activities and lessons because of how the material is presented in such a positive manner. She welcomes parent interaction which has helped me be more involved with my son as well as getting to know his peers. I can't say enough about what a great experience education has been for my son so far and I am confident this will continue over the years at Poplar Creek.

Great teachers! My daughter actually likes to go to school!

My son was in K5 and I cant BELIEVE the turn around he did with his teachers help. She never turned her back on anything and really encouraged our child to grow. She was VERY well structured, kind and very considerate. I recommend this school to ANYONE that lives in the New Berlin area. Completely wonderful all around.

Last modified Poplar Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.