Posted April 29, 2014
My kids love this school! We came from Puerto Rico in 2012, they didn't know a lot of english at all, and the teachers take the time to teach them very good. The teachers have great communication with me always. They make a lot of activity in the school for the kids.

Posted September 07, 2011
Both of my children attend school at Poplar Creek. It is an excellent school with excellent teachers. My kids love to go to school and participate in school functions.

Posted May 27, 2009
My daughter attends this school and I could not ask for a better school environment for her to be in. The new principal is very hands on and interactive with the children. The teachers are excellent. My daughter loves going to school.

Posted May 27, 2009

Poplar Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2009
My son attends Poplar Creek and has Mrs Gravenkamp as his teacher. I can't say enough about the creative teaching style she uses to educate her students. The class is eager to participate in activities and lessons because of how the material is presented in such a positive manner. She welcomes parent interaction which has helped me be more involved with my son as well as getting to know his peers. I can't say enough about what a great experience education has been for my son so far and I am confident this will continue over the years at Poplar Creek.

Poplar Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2009
Great teachers! My daughter actually likes to go to school!

Posted July 23, 2008
My son was in K5 and I cant BELIEVE the turn around he did with his teachers help. She never turned her back on anything and really encouraged our child to grow. She was VERY well structured, kind and very considerate. I recommend this school to ANYONE that lives in the New Berlin area. Completely wonderful all around.

Poplar Creek Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2008

Poplar Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted December 01, 2005
'Both my children have gone to Poplar creek since they were 7 years old. Popar is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. He is a great example of a leader and I will miss seeing her everyday as my daughter graduates this year. Thank you Poplar Creekv for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world! '

Poplar Creek Elementary School
17401 W Cleveland Ave, New Berlin, WI  53146
Last modified Poplar Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poplar Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top