Friendship Learning Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2014
We moved here after my husband got a job in this location, meaning our daughter needed to change schools. We absolutely love this school as does she. My daughter struggled with reading and with their help she achieved the reading level goal that was set for her. She excelled in math and was put into a more advanced class for that. If your children want to play sports, they have many great options. Not sure why it's such a low rating but we are extremely pleased with this school!

Friendship Learning Elementary School 5

Posted June 30, 2014
This school was incredible. We moved out of town and still applied to have him stay at this school. Their no tolerance of bullying or threats or graffiti or anything is amazing. My son loved this school. And if we didn't have to move again I would have been more than happy to have our kids grow up going to this school. The teachers my son had were caring, and attentive to EVERYONE. So much so that when I saw the other review on this page I had to post one. We have had nothing but good experiences with the school and HIGHLY recommend it.

Friendship Learning Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2014
I hated this school. The teachers there are only concerned with the "naughty" kids, and they pay no attention to the kids who want to learn. If you don't play sports, you are not welcome there. --Submitted by a former student

Friendship Learning Elementary School
1115 Thurke Ave, North Fond Du Lac, WI  54937
Last modified Friendship Learning Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Friendship Learning Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top