Oak Creek, WI

Oak Creek West Middle School 1

Posted October 07, 2014
Somewhat of a good school!! school!! I actually went to this school in 1996-1999 and it was a horrible experience for me and had nothing but problems with the school nurse/staff and one teacher that I had for the 3 years I was there and the special needs program there wasn't all that great and to be honest I really wasn't happy at this school as my mom had figured out what was going on there and was not happy about it at all.I knew right from the start that something didn't seem right about this school when I walked in on the first day of 6th grade at that time.I had some good/bad times at this school.

Posted August 29, 2009
this school is the best my favorite teacher is mrs higgins she is very funny

Posted July 07, 2009
I LOVE west middle school! It has a lot of really awesome activities like the JSN club and drama! I ESPECIALLY love the field trips for the JSN club, especially the tubing one!!! The teachers are really great, especially Ms. Dethloff and Mrs. Hejdak! I think that anyone who goes here will agree, West IS the best!

Posted October 09, 2008
This school totally rocks! My daughter is making awesome friends and told me she actually 'loves homework'! She is getting A's, loves the diversity, and is jammin' on her spanish skills.

Posted March 01, 2008
my daughter goes here and she loves it!

Posted February 15, 2008
Oak Creek West Middle is an excellent school! I was a little concern in the beginning thinking that my child wouldn't like the school and that she would be drown in homework. Overrall everything is going very well for her and the teachers are great!

Oak Creek West Middle School 4

Posted June 28, 2007
Oak Creek West Middle School is a wonderful school. I believe at one time there was to much homework and large projects to be done at home. But the parents address the issue and this pass year was wonderful. We would like to see the target classes being extra help for that subject and not a class to give additional homework out because that is just added stress for the child when he is at home. I know being a middle school it is more difficult to plan field trips, but I know that would be something we would like to see more of if possible. We feel the Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities is wonderful. The teachers are very involved and really do watch out for the students We feel Oak Creek West Middle School is wonderful school for our children.

Posted July 15, 2005
This school is one of the best schools in the Oak Creek/ Franklin Area. The teachers are very committed and my daughter enjoys her classes. I've never had a problem asking the teachers to help my daughter in different ways.

Oak Creek West Middle School 1

Posted September 09, 2004
Very poor leadership. Poor accountability. Principal says he thinks it's unusual for a parent to ask for special needs testing for child. Principal refuses to answer certain questions. School staff need sensitivity training. Staff ignores questions and complaints submitted in writing.

Oak Creek West Middle School
8401 South 13th Street, Oak Creek, WI  53154
Last modified Oak Creek West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Creek West Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top