Bad
Good

Somewhat of a good school!! school!! I actually went to this school in 1996-1999 and it was a horrible experience for me and had nothing but problems with the school nurse/staff and one teacher that I had for the 3 years I was there and the special needs program there wasn't all that great and to be honest I really wasn't happy at this school as my mom had figured out what was going on there and was not happy about it at all.I knew right from the start that something didn't seem right about this school when I walked in on the first day of 6th grade at that time.I had some good/bad times at this school.

this school is the best my favorite teacher is mrs higgins she is very funny

I LOVE west middle school! It has a lot of really awesome activities like the JSN club and drama! I ESPECIALLY love the field trips for the JSN club, especially the tubing one!!! The teachers are really great, especially Ms. Dethloff and Mrs. Hejdak! I think that anyone who goes here will agree, West IS the best!

This school totally rocks! My daughter is making awesome friends and told me she actually 'loves homework'! She is getting A's, loves the diversity, and is jammin' on her spanish skills.

my daughter goes here and she loves it!

Oak Creek West Middle is an excellent school! I was a little concern in the beginning thinking that my child wouldn't like the school and that she would be drown in homework. Overrall everything is going very well for her and the teachers are great!

Oak Creek West Middle School is a wonderful school. I believe at one time there was to much homework and large projects to be done at home. But the parents address the issue and this pass year was wonderful. We would like to see the target classes being extra help for that subject and not a class to give additional homework out because that is just added stress for the child when he is at home. I know being a middle school it is more difficult to plan field trips, but I know that would be something we would like to see more of if possible. We feel the Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities is wonderful. The teachers are very involved and really do watch out for the students We feel Oak Creek West Middle School is wonderful school for our children.

Last modified Oak Creek West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.