Oak Creek, WI

Posted August 02, 2013
My daughter attends Carollton school and she loves it. Teachers and staff are very attentive to all the kids needs. As a parent I could ask for a better school for my child.

Posted November 09, 2012
Carollton is fantastic. We've moved around a few times for my husband's job, so our children have attended several schools--this one has been the best, by far. The teachers are great, including the gym, music, and art teachers. Everyone is very welcoming, even the office staff and the principal (which can be hard to come by in schools). Communication is excellent. They have foreign language classes, a devoted guidance counselor, and an on-site nurse. The school feels safe, clean, and friendly. The playground is also safe and clean. The Carollton family events are enjoyable. I could seriously go on and on, but I'll run out of space! When we move back to our home state next year, our whole family will be sad to leave this school behind. I doubt we'll find another that is this wonderful all-around. They definitely set the bar high! I'm so glad my children have been able to attend such a caring, child-centered school. We love it.

Carollton Elementary School 4

Posted March 20, 2011
I have 2 boys that go to Carollton and have nothing but nice things to say about the teachers, the special education dept., And the principal. They all are in constant communication with me and my wife via email and face to face meetings. The great part is that you at anytime want to go and sit in for lunch or class you are always welcome to see for yourself how your child is doing and/or the teacher. The only complaint is the bus system... most of the mishaps are on the bus do to the lack of adult supervision and the fact the drivers are driving and cant be focused on the kids sliding down the wet isle...or getting in scraps!

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted October 14, 2009
My daughter absolutely loves Carollton! ALL the teachers are so wonderful - loving and caring...They are great role models and my daughter is learning so much! Great, Great school :)

Posted June 13, 2008

Posted March 02, 2007
I am very satisfied with Carrollton. Our daughter really likes her teacher and enjoys attending this school. The teacher is well prepared and educated, with a lot of experience. The principal is very friendly and always willing to help. The counselor at the school is also very helpful and offers groups for kids to share and develop. The school is very safe and parents are very involved. There are also fun activities organized by the school for families and children.

Carollton Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2007
My child attends this school. She feels ignored by the teacher when she has questions about an assignment they are doing. the teacher seems to busy with the class schedule, that she doesn't have time to give students personal attention. They seemed more concern about the school ranking the with the actual level where the student falls in. there is very little communication between teacher and parents. assignment are never explain in assignment books for follow through at home.

Carollton Elementary School
8965 S Carollton Dr, Oak Creek, WI  53154
Last modified Carollton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carollton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top