Oak Creek, WI

Posted September 20, 2013
My son transferred from Shepard Hills in Kindergarten and we moved to Cedar Hills area. He loves it. The teachers are wonderful, The principal is friendly and great. Love the schools up in Oak Creek.

Cedar Hills Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted February 29, 2008

Cedar Hills Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2008
We were transfered to Cedar Hills becasue of a re-districting when my daughter was entering the 1st grade. She had such a wonderful Kindergarten experience that we were afraid to move her. The principal, guidance councelor and teacher that my daughter was assigned to did a wonderful job of helping her fit in and find her place as 'the new kid'. She's doing well because the whole school works so well together.

Cedar Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2006
My family really enjoys this school. As a parent, I am quite involved in school functions and enjoy this smaller school. It's easier to get to know the families and staff. My oldest child has been there for two years and both of his teachers worked great with him. Wonderful communication.

Posted August 11, 2005
MY child as well as my self enjoy the staff at this school.

Cedar Hills Elementary School
2225 West Sycamore Avenue, Oak Creek, WI  53154
Last modified Cedar Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top