Oak Creek, WI

Posted September 17, 2008
My son started in Kinder Garten and this year he started his 2nd greade. I am very happy with the teachers and the knowledge he gained in the school. He is reading books on his own and doing well in all subjects. Though little more time for lunch would be better.

Posted May 07, 2007
My son is just finishing Kindergarten at Edgewood. I have been very happy this year with his teacher, and the school it's self. He enjoys going to school every day.

Posted March 12, 2007
I am a parent in the district, and am thrilled with the quality of this school. My daughter is in kindergarten, and is so excited to go to school every day. There is great emphasis on student achievement and success, teamwork, cooperation, and community. I find this refreshing in a world where academics are seemingly taking over. Though I would appreciate more time spent in phy ed, music and art, the teachers really do the best they can with what they've got. The communication between school and home is excellent. I have never been in the dark about anything. The PTO even sends communications home about their involvement in the school.

Posted August 17, 2005
Edgewood and the special ed dept are great with childern with learning disabilities. The curriculim is good also. My son started there in early childhood and will be in 2nd grade. There are only issues where parent and teacher do not see eye to eye in the classroom but that is personiality conflict. It is a great school the lunch program thou could use some different food. My son did get bored with the same menu all the time. Other than that this is a perfect school for children.

Posted May 07, 2005

Edgewood Elementary School 1

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student
Well this school is good to send your child in the mental areas it's great but in this school if you are not popular you end up getting diss from everyone and people like to act like they are together with a boy like they are a couple and people like to make fun of them almost all the teachers are great but in the food area this is not a good school as me being a former student there I should know you will find bugs and hair and something things you don't even know what it is it makes you what to through-up no lie I have the play ground sometimes has broken glass and many more in those areas you might want to send your child some other school the teachers are really nice I loved all my teachers this school is ok from a former student

Edgewood Elementary School
8545 S Shepard Ave, Oak Creek, WI  53154
Last modified Edgewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top