Meadowview Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2012
Meadowview was good for our daughter because she was a responsible, intelligent student. As she progressed through the grades, the rigid expectations did create a little more stress for her. Our son has not had as much success at Meadowview. He is intelligent, funny, impulsive, active, and diagnosed with ADHD. While there are definitely some GREAT teachers at Meadowview, I think the school as a whole is in the early stages of truly accepting all students for who they are and working with them to succeed. In general, they are gradually moving away from traditional rewards/punishment and towards encouragement and accountability for all starting with where the individual student is. Every child deserves to be accepted for where they are right now. I think Meadowview is starting to recognize they need to take EACH child from where they are and move them step by step to where they need to be. The teacher needs to change to meet the needs of the child, not the child for the teacher. Note: the principal is new this year so I can't speak to great or poor leadership.

Posted August 28, 2009
My son is returning to Meadowview this year. He has excelled in all areas of his academics and social ability since starting Meadowview. The teachers always have a genuine concern for the children. I feel that this is one of the best schools in the OC/F district!

Posted October 09, 2008
My daughter just transferred to this school and is loving it so much. She is finally getting the help she needs, loving support from her teachers, and is making friends galore. Thank goodness for this all-star school!

Posted June 20, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
My child is in kindergarten and is just loving it! Teachers are outstanding, and I really feel that she is getting a terrific educational foundation!! I am very excited to continue to watch her grow within Meadowview!!

Posted December 06, 2005
I am very pleased with the academic programs and involvement by the teachers, staff and principal. Meadowview is a very involved school. I have found that the entire school works well with students and parents.

Posted January 04, 2005

Posted December 06, 2004

Meadowview Elementary School
10420 S McGraw Dr, Oak Creek, WI  53154
Last modified Meadowview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top