Oak Creek, WI
Students enrolled: 1,996

Posted May 22, 2014
I graduated in 2012 and I loved school here. I came from a very small private school and I loved all of the options I had when I went to Oak Creek. I love all of the AP courses and advanced courses I could choose from and the choir program was truly amazing and it was where I found my niche and one of my favorite teachers. I loved it here and I am proud to have gone here.

Posted August 03, 2009
I attended Oak Creek from 2005-2009. While the school does not accelerate at all departments when compared to rivals such as Franklin, Oak Creek High School has helped me significantly diversify myself with people who I would have never met at Franklin. See this as good or bad it was great to become friends with people from other spectrum of society. I would not trade this for anything. In addition, the marching band is by far the greatest gem of the school. The Marching Knights are one of the zenith bands in Wisconsin and even have rivaled other bands from neighboring Illinois. If you are looking for a rigorous academic schedule for your child Oak Creek does offer quite a few AP and accelerated classes coinciding with educators who do care about your child s success. Oak Creek is a fine place to attend to mature not only academically but also socially.

Oak Creek High School 1

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted November 05, 2007
I think that Oak Creek Hight School is a great school for all new comers. This school has hight standards for every one of there students. And the band at Oak Creek High School is great!

Posted August 10, 2007

Posted March 26, 2007
- a former student
I had a great experience at OCHS, the academic and athletic programs are top tier in the area/state. There are many opportunites for students and parents to get involved, and the AP programs and overall cirriculum did a great job of preparing me for the next level of my education.

Posted February 28, 2007
I think that the Oak Creek High School is awesome. we just moved here about a month ago from a small town up north and my child was getting horrible grades. now he is getting A's and B's and I just love his improvement. I thank you so much for helping him out.

Posted December 14, 2006
I am a current student at Oak Creek High School attending from 2004 to 2008. Oak creek high is a good above average wisconsin high school i attended st. roberts a private scool in milwaukee before oak creek high. oak creek high is the biggest high school in milwaukee county which makes it really interesting every day and is easy to fit in too. oak creek high has a great technical education program also whether it be autosmetals to wood shop and small engines.

Posted November 24, 2006
- a former student
I am a former student of OCHS, and have had a quality education in this school. The teachers are very dedicated to their students and the administration just as much so. This school is a top notch school and yes, every school has problems but not to the extent of some of the comments made here.

Oak Creek High School 3

Posted August 18, 2006
My family was transfered from another state and my son just finished his freshman year at OCHS. He found that some of the students are racist and was not happy with that. The academics is very good, he was unable to try out for the some of the bands because we arrived to late in the summer, the sports we have seen is phenomenal but I think that too much emphasis is put on them. The level of parent involvment needs to increase. I am glad that I am able to touch base with the teachers on-line so that I can keep abreast of my son's grades. Overall the school has a long way to go before anyone can call it a diverse school. It still has to many racial problems that need to be worked out.

Oak Creek High School
340 E Puetz Rd, Oak Creek, WI  53154
Last modified Oak Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top