Posted April 02, 2014
Best school I have ever been too, I love Oconto and I hope to graduate for my best time as with my other family here

Posted March 10, 2011
The teachers are very dedicated and knowledgable, teaching many triton and AP classes. It is very easy to talk to any teacher with your concerns. Being a small school teachers get to know your student and bring out the best in them. We have a large involvement of parents in Booster Club which supports financially scholarships, academics and athletics. This is a great school to be a part of.

Posted March 30, 2010

Oconto High School 0

Posted December 03, 2009
My son is new 2 this schhool,and says everything is going well.I hope he does better for the rest of the school year.

Posted September 03, 2009
I was an exchange student there. and i think that is a great school.

Oconto High School 2

Posted March 05, 2009
This school needs a more dedicated staff, willing to provide individuals with information that may have been harder to grasp for them.

Oconto High School 1

Posted December 03, 2008

Oconto High School
1717 Superior Ave, Oconto, WI  54153
Last modified Oconto High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oconto High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top